Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

If you could immediately be completely fluent in any other language on Earth (real or fake, so you can learn Klingon if you want :P ), but you forget any and all language you already know, would you do it and if so which language would you choose?

Oh, and its not like you can never speak English again. You could relearn the language you forgot, but you'd have to start from scratch.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 16, 2011, 06:56:13 PM
If you could immediately be completely fluent in any other language on Earth (real or fake, so you can learn Klingon if you want :P ), but you forget any and all language you already know, would you do it and if so which language would you choose?

Oh, and its not like you can never speak English again. You could relearn the language you forgot, but you'd have to start from scratch.
As boring as the answer is I'd have to say none. English is one of the hardest to learn languages there is and I couldn't even learn Spanish. If that's not a choice I'd have to say Japanese for rather obvious reasons. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on October 17, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
If I were to put an amount of money on my exposed penis, how much money would it have to be for you to take it off my penis using your mouth? You do not have to come in direct contact with my penis and the money is yours to keep afterwards.
Pffffttt...
But no, thanks. I wouldn't do it.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: Elija2 on October 17, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
If I were to put an amount of money on my exposed penis, how much money would it have to be for you to take it off my penis using your mouth? You do not have to come in direct contact with my penis and the money is yours to keep afterwards.

What's in your wallet?

jkid101094

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on October 17, 2011, 03:17:59 PM
What is the most courageous thing you have done in your life?
I don't want to answer this, simply because I'm a pussy and I've never done anything courageous (in recent memory, anyway).

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on October 18, 2011, 01:38:11 PM
I thought we were supposed to ask the questions?
I can't answer a question or statement with another question?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

The topic is dead cause there's something called education and confirmation work.

Funfact?:
Since they're at EST and I'm PST so I end about three hours later than them.
My friends are done with school while I'm nomming on lunch. #unamused.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 18, 2011, 01:53:31 PM
I can't answer a question or statement with another question?
Idk. Can we ask you questions with a statement?

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on October 18, 2011, 02:09:54 PM
Idk. Can we ask you questions with a statement?
If you can find someway to do so I don't see why not.

Quote from: Elija2 on October 18, 2011, 02:11:48 PM
When was the last time you danced so hard you broke a sweat and what song were you dancing to?
I dislike dancing, so never.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on October 18, 2011, 02:14:54 PM
When was the last time you sung in the shower and what was the length of your penis at that time (cm)?
A few months ago and what penis?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jamesflukeb

1) Serious question: What is your opinion on the conflicts of religion, and how it starts wars?
2) Random question: Do you like my hair?