Main Menu

Sony Vegas Color Corrector Secondary

Started by jkid101094, October 09, 2011, 11:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Basically it's a plugin that our SV9 download is missing. I can't find it anywhere on the internet for free, either and it's only avalible in Vegas Pro. Does anyone have this that can spare it for poor ol' jkiddy? D=

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

Alright, I use Sonic Vegas 10 PRO and I took my colorcorrection.dll and uploaded it. I dunno if it'll work the same way but it is worth the shot.

colorcorrection.dll - Sony Vegas 10
Install into - "C:\Program Files\Sony\Vegas Pro 10.0\Video Plug-Ins", substitue the 10.0 for 9.0 or whatever and try it out - hope it works.

jkid101094

Quote from: Chris Silvano on October 09, 2011, 12:33:34 PM
Alright, I use Sonic Vegas 10 PRO and I took my colorcorrection.dll and uploaded it. I dunno if it'll work the same way but it is worth the shot.

colorcorrection.dll - Sony Vegas 10
Install into - "C:\Program Files\Sony\Vegas Pro 10.0\Video Plug-Ins", substitue the 10.0 for 9.0 or whatever and try it out - hope it works.
Thank you sooooooo much, Chris! I'll try it now. :3

Edit: Nah. I can't even get it to show up. =\

There's no color corrector secondary in there?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 09, 2011, 12:38:14 PM
Thank you sooooooo much, Chris! I'll try it now. :3

Edit: Nah. I can't even get it to show up. =\

There's no color corrector secondary in there?

Thought so after I UL'd it, le'me double check around.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 09, 2011, 12:45:26 PM
Thank you. :3

If you give me a bit of time to stew on it I may find it - initial searches come up nothing.
This is something I maybe interested too.

jkid101094

Quote from: Chris Silvano on October 09, 2011, 12:51:53 PM
If you give me a bit of time to stew on it I may find it - initial searches come up nothing.
This is something I maybe interested too.
How did I not notice this post? =o

Anyway, thank you, Chris. If you could find it that would be absolutely amazing. For now I found something that works just as good, so I can wait. It's only a trial, though. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.