The UN-Official SonicZONE.NET Wiki

Started by Supersonic196, October 01, 2011, 02:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I realize I'm beating a deceased, decomposing maggot filled, puss spewing horse but Tana and I actually went back to this and edited our articles. Mine is up to date and some of you might want to do the same. A lot of stuff has happened since this thing went up.

Also happy late birthday, SZ Wiki~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Jkid, u so thoughtful :3
I updated mine...  yay

jkid101094

I was bored and had nothing better to do. *shot*

Also I updated the Hurt and Heal page. I should probably create a few more pages.

Post Merge: January 15, 2013, 11:41:33 AM

"Between the 3 year run of the Hurt and Heals there were a total of 55 unique characters nominated."

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Manic

This Is Manic.Searching Online For Hints Of Queen Aleana.Do Not Disclose This Account To The Dr. Robotnik!I'm Searching For Sonic And Sonia Too!After Out 40th Adventure Together,We Slept In Sanctuary,Then After Our Awakening,The Swatbots Stepped In,Sonic Revved,But Sleet And Dingo Got Him.They Took Him Off To Be Roboticized...I'm Not Sure If He's Roboticized Or Where,But This Is The Zone,So I'm Looking For Him Here.Sonia Tried A Spin,But The Swatbots Shot Glue And Captured Her.Bartlby Saved Her.