Official "Odd Dreams" Topic

Started by jkid101094, September 26, 2011, 03:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 09, 2013, 08:25:58 PM
I do have a few interesting story ideas, though.
please develop ;o;

Okay...so uhm..long story short, this is the weird part
It was lunch period, so my friends and I went into the choir room because who wants to eat on the ground and get yelled at by the learning directors? I guess the choir room turns into the B-wing section of my school afterwards when 'no one is looking.' The choir director kicked everyone out for this to happen, but I just happened to leave something (important enough for me to get it right away I guess) and saw the room in mid-transformation. Without hesitation though, right after the transformation, I broke into the B-wing by smashing the gates and scouted for my whatever-it-is. The assistant director caught me, but I explained my situation and she seemed to be fine with it. The bell rang though. Shit, late for next period. Whatever, I have an excuse. I found my whatever-I-I in a classroom, but it was in the classroom's bathroom..the teacher who owns the room was coming in too; I'm not even in his class. I went up to him and explained my situation. He's fine with me getting my whatever-I-I and I did. Wellll, I guess a stoner 65 year old guy who doesn't work in district (also looks related to my rapist from earlier) was in the bathroom smoking and injecting. He was so high, his needle missed the trashcan. I got scared that he was going to try to inject me since I caught him, so I ran out and told the teacher. He didn't believe me, and went back to teaching. The stoner guy passed by me to go outside. I grabbed my W-I-I and headed outside to my class. I guess the stoner guy tried to stalk me, needle in hand. I ran back into the classroom, and the teacher agreed to let me stay for awhile. The rest of the dream continues normally by heading back to my own class and doing school stuff.

Ugh school related dreams, I've been having so much.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

xSalashawty

Quote from: Link on September 16, 2013, 12:02:14 PM
I had a dream I was in a class with a bunch of swagfags and their duckface girlfriends. The teacher tells us "Okay guys, I'll be back in a couple minutes. BEHAVE." As soon as the teacher walks out, one retard says "WHO WANTS TO DO THE HARLEM SHAKE?" The rest of the kids say "YEAH!" and they start dancing. After a few minutes, while the kids are still dancing, an Giant Overweight Man with a Chaingun and a red vest busts in the room, and then the music changes to this.

He kills everyone except for me, then continues to shoot other classrooms.
To this day, I dub that "The Yolocaust".
+1
best dream ever. please develop into a story <3

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

So I had a pretty weird dream with the highlight being a girl I used to like in Jr. High. The gym was filled with water and they had us (refering to our class as well as three others) doing these really weird games that for some reason involved Pokemon types. I had water so we were filling out these little rubber duckies shaped like Ducklett to squirt at little balls in the center and push them to the opposing sides. She was off doing one of the other games but I remember always looking over to see what she was doing. Finally we lost and the pool was drained and we all had to line up by class to get dressed out of our wet clothes in the locker rooms (so of course being a teenage boy that means that the guys and girls dressed in rooms right next to each other with nothing between them but two large windows and an open door) and not realizing what was going on most of us guys walked in on the (girls who apparently gave no shits) and pretty much sat facing the walls in embarrassment until they were done.

Somewhere in there it got warped into this weird thing were, long story short, I killed a classmate in self defense (though thinking of it now this was before what I just explained) and then eventually turned into an advert for a video game engine.

Still it made me wonder if I still have the teeniest crush on the girl. I wonder if she'd even remember me much less occasionally think of me.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I'm more surprised you asked about that rather than freaking out over me apparently having a crush on a real girl.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

But you already mentioned that you liked 3D women at one point, and you just remembered her, no biggie, I wonder thes things too.

Playing sports in a flooded gym on the other hand is more interesting cause it means girls in wet clothes.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on February 21, 2014, 04:39:13 AM
Playing sports in a flooded gym on the other hand is more interesting cause it means girls in wet clothes.
Well the changing rooms were right next to each other and I distinctly recall my crush in a black bikini but that's neither here nor there.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Was it wet? Yes? Then all is righteous.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Dude, she was changing out of it. Why wouldn't it be?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on February 20, 2014, 01:45:33 PM
The whole gym was underwater?

It was an ad for a video game engine, they were just showing off the water physics.

Hakudamashi

So we can make a true Sea Diving game that the world has never seen before?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on February 21, 2014, 10:11:30 AM
So we can make a true Sea Diving game that the world has never seen before?

Blue Ocean: Gym Class