Official "Odd Dreams" Topic

Started by jkid101094, September 26, 2011, 03:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkOverlordSJ

Imagine being killed then revived over and over again for the whole night i felt pain and chaos and was ready to kill everything in sight
"People carry delusions of having power, but it's a lie. They are but sheep pretending to be wolves. Though I admit, I can understand why." — Young Xehanort

Riot_Monsterous

Time for what I consider to be a short -kinda summary- of some dreams? c: yes.

I went to a public bathroom and got my ayss stuck to the seat cause the guys left glue on there. They watched me sit stuck to the toilet and laughed. e-e

My Grandma kept getting in the same dangerous situation. She was trying to get to this present she was gonna give my brother for his birthday, it just so happened to be on a unstable area that stood above water, that happened to have a bunch of sharp poles. OF COURSE. She trips and falls. Gets shish ka bobbed. Pretty gruesome owo"  So I jump down and get shish ka bobbed too. It restarts me. This repeats a few times till I save her on time. o-o"

I was at Scar's house. She was on the computer talking to Dark. c: Her dad was talking to me. I don't remember what he said I just remember being really pissed off.

I'm running around a school building/dorm area, looking for this girl.. The teachers start chasing me around, I evade them for a long while. Until this pretty lady teacher catches me o-o" she's carrying me off. I get out this razor blade and start making a bloody mess of my arm. She see's it and gets out a butcher knife, starts slicing hers up, I make her stop. she gives me this look and I somehow know she fell for me. xD I feel bad cause I know I'm in love with the girl I went there for. she decides to let me stay. Takes a nap with me instead. I wake up and she has antlers. this somehow looks cool. I fix her hair for her. ask her why she let me stay. She says it's cause she likes me, and cause she likes how I innocently pursue that girl? then it goes off into complete randomness and walking around. I never find the girl. e-e

Everything is monotone an dreary. I go to work in this office building, but something's different. I walk by a windowed door and spot a noose. I had a really bad feeling, but continued on and went to this staircase area anyways. The boss guy was there, (his name was Ryan) and his wife, Jude. They both had guns and were pointing it at each other. Music started playing in my head, it sounded familiar but I've never actually heard it. "Oh what you
doing with that gun in your hand? the one, you will shoot Jude with" (the music sounded like a reverse of "Hey Joe" but the singing sounded like it was by the Beatles.) then he shot her. He started shooting at me, the maid (her name was Claire)  and this baby. so I shot him. But then things switch around, Jude is alive again, and crying and aiming her gun at me cause I just shot her husband. I make a run for it and there's shooting going on behind me. Ryan is alive again and when I run by the bathroom I see Claire in the bathtub, fully clothed. Even though she was downstairs with me moments ago. o-o -cliffhanger dream owo-

At my Ex's place, I'm a guy. She has a baby and is letting me play with it. Her boyfriend is off somewhere in the distance, see's us talking on the porch. Get's pissed and beats on his friends. Next he's coming for me. I run to the basement and hide under this big tarp. He doesn't see me, yet he's cutting out some pieces on the far end of it. Labeling them for which of my body parts he shall put in there. Other people that have nothing to do with this decide to come in there with me, I have to run somewhere else cause my hiding spot now has a big  noticeable lump of people under it. I run to this other room. Lock the door, he busts it down. I run out the other way and outside till he loses me. He would have just let it go but his other douche friends decided to remind him of how much he hates me.

Getting out of the airport and into this town market area to meet this girl. -same one from the school area dream, cause I know her irl-
She gets lost waiting for me there, I find her and comfort her. We end up kissing~ her mom catches us. she has to go home. I go later to check on her. Get in the house like Minecraft style. o3o STEALTHILY PUNCHING IN TWO WALL BLOCKS. I make it to her room, she's kinda okay. Her dad walks by so I hide under a pile of clothes. End up getting caught. xD Run upstairs. Her mother screams at me and chases me with a butcher knife.. I run out the way I came, tumble down a hill. Her dad does too, landing at this lake shore. He's turned into the Loch ness. I have a decent talk with him. o-o

Ye Olde Swagfag

I had a dream about having a dream.

Grell Desu

I had one based on LoZ not too long ago. It'd make for a really snazzy fanfiction.

Basically, Link was crippled so Zelda had to take over. But Impa kept giving her faulty information on purpose when she was battling against Ganondorf. So, Ganondorf beat her and was all "lol thanks impa" and Zelda was all "u traitor y u do this"
and Impa was all "ALL WE DO IS FIGHT! EVERYTIME THE DARK KING DIES AND WE MANAGE TO NURSE HYRULE BACK TO PROSPERITY, HE IS REBORN! WE MUST BREAK THE CYCLE!"
but yeah its was cool Zelda shot some psychedelic looking spells out of her eyes and hands xD

jkid101094

Ooo…I just remembered a weird dream I had a couple of nights ago.

So I was at this place with my family which was like Safari Land (or Chuck E Cheese because I’m sure more of you can relate to that) and, if I remember right they had arcade games and crane games in the main lobby but the REAL DRAW was a little area behind a black curtain…for like, $25 per person you could go behind the curtain where there was a few more crane games but this HUGE console with three big buttons and a large television.

There was a back room with a bunch more arcade games and the draw was that, in a line, the people that paid the extra money would be able to create fast, simple, multiplayer games. For example you had the option of picking a tiki style map or a WWII style map, then you would pick a genre (racing, FPS, etc) place all the things you needed, raise the water level, etc. and then, the coolest part. Once you were done your ‘game’ was put onto all the arcade machines in the back and the people there would all play it with you. It was a really cool dream.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

The year is 2013, and we still don't have the power of Make Your Own Arcade Machine machine...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: TumblrDo you ever have those dreams where on the first day of school you lose your schedule and try to go to your classes by memory only to find it later and realize you sat through the wrong ones?

Well last night I had a dream like that and my second period was apparently a “free period" where I could sit in any class I wanted and there was a class that helped gay students cope with their sexuality and the teacher kept waving me over thinking I was gay.

Also math class was apparently Rythem Heaven with pink stoplights and someone (who was probably Kaito) was better than me at it and that made me sad.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

I had an awkward dream that  involved me teleporting to San Francisco, sneaking into a semi-abandoned mansion, picking out my ears and getting a cup of pills out of it. I also almost climbed a big rope ladder upside down for unlimited money (not til the top though.)

Then I went back to my city by teleporting but realized I forgot my friends there so my dad sped there (90mi) we didn't crash and shit.

Then I woke up :c

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

So I had a weird dream last night. Like, weird enough to take the cake for "weirdest dream I've ever had". Even odder still not only did it have places in it from other dreams I've had (and not just one) but I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and when I dozed off again the dream I had next actually referenced the dream I had before that. It was the strangest shit.

So the first dream...or at least what I can remember of it, was my mom (my biological one) taking my sister and I to the mall. Apparently there was some sort of classic Megaman tournament and this was my first time being able to play the first seven games so I entered, of course. Especially since I could win prizes. I don't remember getting very far in it or winning anything but as we were walking out I looked through a pile of $50 games. I wanted them all but couldn't afford any so I walked out empty handed. Apparently my cousins were waiting outside and we were part of some Power Rangers intro were a car ran over a starfish. My cousin said that it was cruel and racist and I argued that if the creators hated animals they's run over the dog in the shot too. Either way we drove home.

Before I knew it we were on Mannheim (a road close by my house) and I was playing with some Wreck-It-Ralph game were you had to actually eat rice it cooked and if you won it played this song sung bu some girl. I liked the song and wanted to look it up when I got home. When I got there I noticed my cousins had beaten us there and my mom (the one that raised me) was nowhere to be found. I was afraid she had gotten hurt but soon her car pulled up and parked on the sidewalk outside my house.

Then I woke up, got a drink and dozed off again.

...this is where shit gets weird.

So we were in this hotel room (we as in my brother (John), his friend (Chris), another old friend of ours (Johnny) and me). Chris and John were bored and invited some girls over. Well the hotel room had two beds that were separated by a wall so they went on the other side with the girls to have an orgy while I stayed with Johnny (who looked nothing like the real deal, by the way) since I wanted my first time to be with someone I loved and he didn't want to whip his dick out in front of two guys. Well he was folding his underwear and I asked if I could help since I had nothing else to do. He said sure and I folded two pairs before he ran out of the room screaming. No one knew why so we all chased him but when we found him (in some kind of nightclub a few doors down) he was dead on the floor. Everyone thought I had done something to him since we were alone but I denied that I had and left. I remember thinking that one of the girls was really pretty and that I wanted to bone her for some reason. The only real detail I remember about her was that she had short, blond hair. Not blond like yellow blond but blond like so fucking light that it's on the border of light yellow and white.

Well I ran off to prove my innocence or some shit. I remember that the hallway walls were made of bricks and the floor was made of concrete. Almost like a very enclosed apartment complex. To my back (right of where we had exited our room) was an area that looked like my elementary school with pale beige walls and a lot of stair cases and in front of me was even more rooms and the exit which lead out to some sort of Japanese shopping district. The funny thing is both the shopping district and the hall I was standing in (and potentially the night club) were from other dreams I vaguely remember. I remember there being a Gamestop in the shopping district the last time I dreamt about it but in this dream I didn't go there. For some reason I bought a rubber Ducky balloon and hid it in the storage room of the hotel and left to explore the stores.

Apparently there was some shit about me floating through the district but I can't really recall much about it. Past that I remember going into another store from a previous dream (in that dream I had gone into the back freezer with my brother to get meat. It may have also been in another dream where I bought Pokemon toys) and met up with Kay and GD. Kay wanted to run around and buy everything so we kept losing her and joking about it. Eventually we found her playing the demo to a Pokemon XD sequel (the demo I know for a fact was in another dream. It was Micheal walking around a lighthouse which was stationed on a giant port). Well eventually we left that isle and went to the counter to pay for our stuff. I, for whatever reason, put clay sculptures on the counter and asked the cashier if I still had to pay for them despite the fact that I made and brought them myself. He thankfully told me no and I put them in my pockets.

Well when we got outside we were in this grassy area. It seemed like the store was the only building around and in front of us was a sidewalk and a lake. We took in the view until some giant robot attacked us. We eventually beat it by throwing things into it's mouth and I went back to the hotel.

The next thing I remember is running from my mom's (the one that raised me) boyfriend who had gone crazy and wanted to kill me and my family. I ran into the area that looked like my elementary school and ran as far up the stairs as I could. Eventually I reach a part where the floor was uneven and you had to climb up to the higher bit. There were cops around and my mom's boyfriend found me and someone else that happened to be there with me. We we retaliated and chopped him up into five rectangular pieces which the cops put on a counter behind us after scolding us.

Anyway we went back home and somehow my mom's boyfriend at the screen door. I remember locking it and crying because I was so scared and yelling at everyone not to let him in. He apologized and everyone convinced me to give him another chance. Well he came in, sat down on the couch and gave me $100 to buy two of the games from the previous dream.

Then I woke up and I remember thinking how weird all that was. Especially since it had felt as if it lasted the entire time I slept. I wanted to tell you guys about it ASAP but I had to go get my braces tightened and I made a Kirby out of modeling clay (the dream actually pushed me to do it) so I just now got on. This was the only reason I got on and now I'm going to sleep. I took a nap earlier but I don't remember the dream from that time. Maybe this dream will continue and I'll get to sleep with that hot chick.

*slapped*

Anyway, nini~

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Shadow84786

Nothing special for me, I had a dream that I was back at my old neighborhood reliving my childhood.

TailsLover2010

In most of my dreams I either

A) Fuck

B) Fall off a building and die.
-No advertising in signature, please.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Shadow84786 on August 07, 2013, 03:51:22 AM
Nothing special for me, I had a dream that I was back at my old neighborhood reliving my childhood.
Strange. I have the exact same dream pretty much everynight.
I guess that's why i can remember names and faces so well...

DarkOverlordSJ

First has anyone heard about the kane chronicles cause if not you wouldnt understand this dream
I was in the last book fighting along side Sadie and Carter Kane fighting against Apophis and I was eaten by Apophis just like that and i was digested and traveling through dimensions then i ended up in a pit of lava but not burning just feeling pain and suffering no burns just pain and suffering
"People carry delusions of having power, but it's a lie. They are but sheep pretending to be wolves. Though I admit, I can understand why." — Young Xehanort

xSalashawty

So there is a toxic poisoning outside in the air and everyone has to evacuate into a special building (that has nothing special at all, but magically has pure oxygen.) We needed to get randomly assigned beds by weight and space to get everyone into the shelter. They were mostly enclosed, so you can somewhat do whatever you want and get away.

I got assigned with this old guy, seemingly innocent. My boyfriend, parents, and friends were lined up with me but all separated pretty far from each other (excluding my boyfriend who was in the bed/roomthing behind me.)

The seemingly innocent old guy turns out to be the one who made the air toxic and made this a setup to rape a little girl.

Well fuck.

I was in the bed, then he pulled up close and said "hehy, want a little something?" (yeah, I bet his 'something' is no bigger than a baby carrot.) Of course, I declined. "Oh well, it's about time I got some new sheets anyways.." He went closer to me, about to grab my tits. Thankfully, someone barged in. Don't know why, but she saved my virginity from being forcefully taken. Just got cheated out of a wet dream again, but I'd rather have that than be raped.

Dream fades afterwards. Yay.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

So I slept from about 7:00am this morning to about 10:00pm tonight and had some of the strangest dreams in awhile. They were a bunch of movies and games with the similar theme that a father was trying to protect his daughter (whom he had romantic relationships with for some reason) from a rapist. I shit you not these were some of the weirdest dreams I've ever had. I'd go into further detail but I'm way too tired.

I do have a few interesting story ideas, though.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.