Official "Odd Dreams" Topic

Started by jkid101094, September 26, 2011, 03:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

Jkid has experienced the same thing I did

Jazz dreamed the same thing I did.

Since my phones a bitch and made me retype everything, I'll shorten it.
*'s means it happened

*fires in two different dreams, one in a school and another I can't recall. IRL, a manmade fire in poverty homes and next to my friend's house, a failed fire drill and a fire in Cario.

(*)Dont know if it's linked but I drowned in a dream 4 years ago. A flash flood happened in the Phillipines, it's extremely rare for it to happen there too.

I got sent to China's Kun Lun Mountains along with my best friend who I'll call Sarah and a man that I dislike called Bob. We arrive at a mans house to get lectured that we're misfits to the world and we need to prove that we can change it. We get a map and get sent to Fallen Wings Cemetary. There's a house there that we slept in but eventually had to sleep outside. The next morning, we get fed and get told immediately to rob a tomb. For his dick aditude, we stole his food and weapons and went to Cario. We visited a pyramid that was owned by a demon bird, one bite could kill with deadly venom. We go in, get chased, go into a hallway, nearly die, loop it except I tried to kick it and nearly died since it bit me, but the venom didn't come out. Bob got pissed, so he snatched a weapon and killed it. It fades off.

I meet SZF irl and get kidnapped by two men no one knows. They forced me to be a robber and so I did. We first robbed Best Buy and it faded.. That's it.

That was a very shortened version of my post..God forbid this to crash again.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

I'm bumping this because I've been remembering a lot more of my dreams lately.

Last night I had another dream about school. Only this time it was...much weirder to say the least. I had arrived to school with a Hatsune Miku cosplay costume in my backpack and proceeded to wear it in order to convince everyone that I was a girl...and it worked. Also for whatever reason the school was having an auction with the only item being a copy of Code Princess, that new 3DS game. I went downstairs to make my way to the auction...but then was woken up by noise outside...Motherfu-

To my dismay this dream either didn't last that long or I don't remember that much more of it. I'll take dreams like this any night over the usual nightmares, though.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I had a dream last week that I was watching Sekirei. But I've never seen Sekirei. Also, the theme song sounded like a 4 year old saying Sekirei over and over set to someone banging on a toy piano.

WTF does that mean?

xSalashawty

oh. I've been having a lot of them again. Time for the old describe the important parts only thing!
Quote from: TheGameNinja on June 13, 2012, 06:37:26 AM
I had a dream last week that I was watching Sekirei. But I've never seen Sekirei. Also, the theme song sounded like a 4 year old saying Sekirei over and over set to someone banging on a toy piano.

WTF does that mean?
Probably what your mind thinks about the show. The music might, indeed, sound like a 4 year old banging on a piano. Don't quote me on this.

[NSFW]
I visited a hotel. Apparently, I met someone off of Grand Fantasia there who was a homosexual. We talked, then suddenly he asked if I wanted to see him and his boyfriend have sex. I said no, but the guy's boyfriend laid on his back while the guy I knew jumped on top of him and forced his dick in his mouth. Weirded out, I walked away, still being able to hear the noise of the guy on the ground's head jerking. After a couple of minutes, there were cops coming out and beating the shit out of them.
[END OF NSFW]

I'm getting repeated dreams of people that hate me treating me nice(instead of mocking me, they gave me a snack) and people that like me treating me like shit(instead of talking, they used me as a foot rest)

I cried in my dream because my friend and I were going to get separated for the rest of our lives. We were attached to each other. She eventually got new friends while I was alone because I had a hard time trusting people.

I flooded my classroom and everyone hated me.

I went to college at a young age. I was overwhelmed by everything I saw. There was cosmetology to technology. Of course, I became unfortunate and fell into their pool that appeared out of nowhere. it was "9 feet" and there was no water in it. Just concrete and wires. After that, I was invited to their choir. They liked me a lot, but they kicked me out.

Mikey's been in my dreams twice. Nothing sexual though. Apparently, we both were attending the same school. Twice.

My friends and I got abandoned to a foreign planet, just to get ditched by our school. They hated our guts and wanted to prove it by leaving us 345678346537 miles away.

My parents wanted me to get drunk. I did, then they yelled at me.

Tyler, Mikey, Derek, Ron, and myself were in a dungeon. We had to go through several floors, only to get caught in 34567 different near death situations. They decided to fight the queen of the dungeon (a bee) and I had to guard the exit in case the bee releases a signal to block the exit. Let me just tell you, Mikey and Tyler almost killed us. ^^

A bunch of confusing dreams were clustered at once. A couple have been subliminally been explained, but one that I remember that hasn't been explained is that we had to work our way through a hotel that had a bunch of mazes and traps.

Apparently, I moved back to my old apartment. So did about 2131245 people I knew. Now, this wasn't just an apartment complex anymore. It was a hellhole. I guess runaway inmates live here, as well as crazy runaway kids, including me. They were hunting me down, while catching several other people in the process. When a van catches you, it says "A SURVIVOR HAS BEEN FOUND!" and snatches you up. Luckily, I ran away from THAT and what happened? I run into a wedding that, apparently, I was invited to. I don't know if this was a continuation to a dream I had a long time ago that's explained or what....none of it made sense.

^Short summaries of the dreams I can remember.

Click me.

MetalSonic64

I once had a dream that evil babies attacked my school's gym..... don't ask...
It's a waste of time if you're reading this, because I have no signature. You just wasted at least 5 seconds of your precious life. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

FlashTheHedgehog123

I had a dream that my older brother and some other guy came to my school and were going to kill everyone. I also had a dream my sister killed my mom with a shard of glass, and then my mom started peeling...
Hello!

sonicknuckles01

I had a very odd dream last night. I woke up on a table,in a dark room.I tried to get off the table,but my body just wouldn't move.I tried to scream for help but nobody heared me.Just then,I saw that someone's in the room with me.I couldn't make out it's face,but I remember one thing.It's laugh.It's horrrible laugh.A demonic laugh.Just then I woke up.

xSalashawty

I haven't been remembering my dreams as of late now, but I do believe that the most recents were British-influenced along with either a heist or something sci-fictiony. I don't know if I should be glad or worried that I hardly remember my dreams, given the fact that they usually come true.

Click me.

Jazz Nova

I had a dream about Syrim's Dawnguard DLC before it came out. I was travelling through ruins to get to Fort Dawnguard, trying to become a vampire lord n shizz.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

FlashTheHedgehog123

I always have weird dreams. Almost all the time I have weird dreams. It's not even funny.
Hello!

xSalashawty

Okay..since I've talked about this once, I might as well let everyone know.

[NSFW]
My father and I were cutting off people's dicks in a hotel because we were chefs. We placed them all on a big tray, dipped them in batter, and put them in the oven. When they were done (in about 10 minutes) I ate them. They were chewy-delicious. Apparently, I found one on the ground that was still raw (and lacking girth..) and decided to freeze it for a dildo.

Click me.

SmashFinale

Quote from: xSalashawty on July 03, 2012, 06:09:24 PM
Okay..since I've talked about this once, I might as well let everyone know.

[NSFW]
My father and I were cutting off people's dicks in a hotel because we were chefs. We placed them all on a big tray, dipped them in batter, and put them in the oven. When they were done (in about 10 minutes) I ate them. They were chewy-delicious. Apparently, I found one on the ground that was still raw (and lacking girth..) and decided to freeze it for a dildo.
Sweeney Todd?

The Forgotten Alex

I had a dream that Salas (in dragon form) raped me in a prison shower...
People asked.

Meme Master Flex

I once had a dream that MT owned a fortune 500 company that built skyscrapers in every city across the world, and the 7th floor had a swimming pool and i just swam in it endlessly.

What a dream it was.

karloskombat

Once I had a nightmare I was at my mom's house eating a horse, then all of a sudden I felt tired and went to sleep(in my dream). Then I found out my blanket was made of fire ants! I actually felt the ants biting me! I got out of bed and started running around like crazy. Then
my baby cousin came out of nowhere and bit my arms off! And last but not least I fell out the window causing me to die a gruesome death while my eyes flew out of their sockets!