Official "Odd Dreams" Topic

Started by jkid101094, September 26, 2011, 03:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Quote from: windlessusher on September 27, 2011, 12:41:58 PM
NO, you don't, if you hated Triangle Blue you will HATE School Days
Don't suffer like the rest of us ._.

I had a where a girl stood me up because her dog was sick, so I f*cked her sister...

But I love violence D:

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: windlessusher on September 27, 2011, 12:57:02 PM
You said you hated triangle blue right?
Then it's not worth it, trust me
I'll take your word for it then. -nod-

Proto_Blaze

I feel things in my dreams as well... I had a dream related to this forum a few nights ago

So idk why but I ended up fleeing to India (instead of Japan... weird) to live with a foster family. Anyways somehow Chris Silvano found out and posted a topic assuming I was dead and would always be remembered on here.
Then I posted a topic saying I am alive... and then I woke up in a crappy hotel (parents kicked me out that night)

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: windlessusher on September 28, 2011, 07:29:34 AM
Now when you say "parents kicked me out"...

as in on the streets for a few days... i was on my own and using my savings to rent a crap hotel to stay in

xSalashawty

I've been having a straight line of nightmares followed by insomnia. I got the feeling my emotions are playing with me
or that my mind is having a premonition related to Karma. (What comes around goes around, not the karma rep. points)
Recently, I've been waking up and the memory flashes away. Just like that. The ones I could remeber are here. Maybe there's a hidden message?
(5 weeks ago) I don't remember much..but here it is in a choppy way: I train myself to fly and land in a hot air balloon. I keep appearing back in the balloon for no apparent reason until I land onto a grassy area, which is filled with flowers. This air thingy pops out and I have to uncover it before I die. So I did it in the nick of time. -skip a loo- and I find a train and ride near the EDGE OF A CLIFF AND NEARLY FALL TO MY DEATH. I did fall, but I landed safely by trees. Yes, trees. I guess I went to the nearest shelter that appears to be Linda Vista Hospital in LA, (the place is haunted) and I run out of there, since I'm aware of what happens over there. At this point, it gets too confusing. I run to my aunt's house and have a dinner there. THURS A TORNADO OUTSIDE~ and no one believed me until it was right next to the house. Somehow, it appeared in the middle of the table, so I took hands with the people around me and say " Lord, please be with us" and run to the side directly to the garage. At the moment I realize that my cousin jumped into the tornado, and that deeply scarred me.

(few weeks ago?) This guy that doesn't like me, my best friend, and I go to school. Apparently, school is in a fucky basement and we're the only ones who are enrolled in it. Out of blast nowhere, we start a mission to spy on something. So we went, got called back, and at this point it was awkward. My best friend disappeared and we don't know why and the guy who dislikes me ends up acting sexual around me. After the awkward heat cools down, I realize the basement was clean and the guy next to me was smiling. -yayiforgottherestofthedream-

(3 days ago) Half of my class is getting taught in a world full of chaos. The teacher is careless and 3 kids are smoking. Sh!tfest all around. Nuff said. I have a bad feeling it's telling my future highschool class: ignorant teachers and punk kids who were my closest friends.

(Recent) This is hard to explain. I'm in school, doing random things between my current class and previous class. I also teleport to a damn pirate ship. YES. I don't know, but I guess I got pissed at the captain and killed him, making me the captain. I got thrown off ship afterwards and luckily teleported back to school were I get a hobby as a YouTube pooper and vlogger. Someone(don't recall who)started to lecture me about "how unfunny I am and how I should forget about my life."

Y'know what? I never even think about school when I sleep, so I'm worried how this is happening.   

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Tanassy

xSalashawty

Quote from: *Tana on September 28, 2011, 05:14:22 PM
Intense.. Even i can't make sense out of any of that.
Thank you for trying to help me maybe get some sense of it, even though it seems impossible.

Last one for this week. Gotta stop posting my dreams...

(9.28.11)Two months ago, I read a book called 'Lil Depressed Boy' and the girl who was in it was my mother, and again I was raised in a city filled with chaos. Now there's even more chaos. The whole city evacuated into one building (NOT FUN) and weird shit happens. Like the warping pirate one, I guess I warp between myself and the whole reason why the city evacuated: a serial killer. Now, I was able to track down where the cops were, so I was able to hide. WELL, JUST LIKE THE AIRBALLOON REPEAT. I hid in a haunted home that seems like a puzzle. If I screw up, then I start at the entrance again. So it went hallway, first door to the right, bunny takes me to another door, turns into black mist, open the door where the bunny gets sealed, see dead girl, go under the bed and hide. When the cops came in, I escaped..and got caught. Now I have to get out of the city before I get a death sentence. I can't recall more; but I'll say TUFF PUPPY THINGIES ACTIVATE and see 2 kids from my school fight over something.

Click me.

Tanassy

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on September 29, 2011, 05:46:24 PM
Thank you for trying to help me maybe get some sense of it, even though it seems impossible.
Anything for ya~

Honestly these dreams are far too all over the place to really hold one meaning. Maybe in my free time I'll go and look for some recurring things in what you wrote.

jkid101094

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on September 29, 2011, 06:05:05 PM
Honestly these dreams are far too all over the place to really hold one meaning. Maybe in my free time I'll go and look for some recurring things in what you wrote.
This. I'm tired. That hurt my head. D=

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 10, 2011, 12:24:16 AM
This. I'm tired. That hurt my head. D=
Didnt mean to kill your head sorry about that.

Well. It's official. I now lose at least 50% memory of REM sleep and they're important details. Soon my parents will find out and take me to therapy. My one fear.

Well. Chunks of them here. No order.

-Our school was targeted by cannibals recently. Dunno why..but everyone was aware. All of a sudden, a gun shoots out. Kids scramble and before you know: *snatch* and a kid is now sacrificed for human lunch.
-Chaos. All of us were taken into a room where all our curiosities are placed in. Mine was chaos, and indeed. Chaos. It was a test for fear. None was shown, great! And now it cutoff.
-This hops around my memories. Toontown. Hey, I never got banned. *hacked* Fuck. They terminated me for no reason or evidence. SZF. Tana and I walk around like my best friend and I used to every recess. And now, recently two guys keep reappearing in my dreams. It gets awkwarder and awkwarder from friendly appearances to torture and mental illness. Now, they are sitting right next to me in my own hotel room. I don't know. I'm four hours away from where I lived and they're sitting HERE. <cutoff>

Click me.

Jazz Nova

The setting of this dream is the same as another...
I'm in downtown DC, and I've stolen something. There's hordes of people chasing me, and they trap me in a place, but I somehow escape. I then go down to a metro stop and catch the orange line train, evading my perusers. I end up on the yellow line route though, and it's going through the big gap. The train starts submerging, and it goes underwater. The train lets off underwater and a nav arrow pops up, like in a video game. And (in the dream), I'm like "Hey, I've been here before."

And in most of my dreams, I know I'm in a dream. I mean, I'm 100% certain.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

jkid101094

I had a bad night tonight. I was woken up twice by people in my family twice and then when I finally got into a deep sleep I had nightmares that woke me up (possibly twice). I had a few different dreams too that are just as odd as I am. Two of them actually involve you guys.

The first dream I had I can't remember which is sad because I actually attempted to make a note of remembering it. *sad face*

The second one actually involved this site. I believe Nazo, Jazz, Kay and I were posting in a topic where we photo shopped pictures and had others guess who they were. I had used one of Erebos (a character of mine) and I think Nazo guessed that it was the anime version of me. He then attempted to troll me by changing his username to "jkid1091" and his avatar to the picture of Erebos to which I responded, "If I were Erebos, that would make Kay my sex slave *shot*". Yes, I apparently rip on Kay even in my sleep. God so help me.

The third one involved me just getting my 3DS. Apparently I was playing Sonic Generations and there was apparently a wisp-like boss that required you to move around your room to see and hit and I kept getting pissed because there was no room in my room to do so. Then my sister wanted to play the PS3 version (she loves it IRL) so I helped her and went back to my game. Apparently my brother Johnathon had lost his job and girlfriend and was pissed as ever (IRL he has anger problems, which, is actually what woke me up the first time). I made a smart comment like a dick and he stabbed me to death. Lovely.

The forth one involved myself, my brother, Johnathon, Kay and for some reason Maddie in an old, fucked up haunted house. Not much to that one except them being dicks and pulling pranks on me which eventually evolved into something with us escaping from zombies in my backyard. Which eventually evolved into Needles Kane from Twisted Metal in a 3D platformer beat 'em up. killing people...yep.

The fifth and last one I remember was me going back in time about 11 years for no apparent reason and hanging out with some guy that hated kids so that I could get back to the future. He apparently took me to a chicken joint that had different drive-thrus for different races. Hit sitcom idea there, guys. *shot*

Yep...just another night in the fucked up mind of jkid.

Post Merge: December 19, 2011, 05:59:28 AM

Oh, and there are ones that I've been having consistently about people dieing and nuclear bombs. I've had nightmares about my mom, my uncle Ben and my brother's deaths along with nightmares (very realistic feeling ones I might add) about being near the detonation of a nuclear bomb. Those ones usually wake me up a few seconds after I hear the explosion.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Darkamyrose0x0

Well. Last night, I had the worst dream of my life. I never thought on how it felt if me and my sister had swap places. This means that I was dead at the age of 14 and she was alive and my age. The horror of living in a black void, walking into nothing but darkness. It's just scary as hell. The only good thing out of this dream was that I got to see my sister, alive and well. The more downside was that I never got to meet the people I know and love so much. I never got to meet everyone from here. I never seen the people I know off of Facebook because I was already dead. I always had talked about wanting to die so bad, just to be reunited with my family and to never be alone again, but after seeing and going through what I did, I will never want to die just to have my family back.

This isn't what my sister wanted me to do. She wanted me to live the life we both wanted from each other. And, I'll just do that.

No matter the cost...