Official "Odd Dreams" Topic

Started by jkid101094, September 26, 2011, 03:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I'd just like to make a note that if you guys use posts in this topic for your nutshell vids I will never speak to you again, K?

Anyway, I can't very well remember the first one, but the second one...

I was just waking up (on my mom's bed for some reason) with a Dr. poking at my...well...stuff. Apparently he gave me my sex change so I was happy, even though the operation was terrible and all he gave me was a hole, but apparently had to do something to my heart and lungs too. So when I went to go tell mom (who was sitting on the front porch) I began to suffocate (I really felt that. I'm not even kidding) so he had to quickly put me back to sleep and give me a new heart and lungs. So when I woke up this time I apparently had an even more damaged set of organs and when I went back to mom I started suffocating again. So in my dream he had to put back to sleep and I remember waking up and feeling myself to find nothing there, I SWEAR TO GOD.

QuoteJustin Hart says
Oh.
The dream.
I just realized I omitted the most important part.

I remember thinking that I wasn't happy like that and that I wanted to be a guy again...
I think that's the message there. I won't be happy if I get the change. Either that or it won't come out right.
Then again those are the fears I had all along.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

O_o

you actually feel what you dream?
That's kinda creepy, considering the suffocation feeling..

Tanassy

That is.. actually rather odd.

I had some nightmare last night and the night before about getting stabbed several times by the person I love. Exciting, isn't it. :\

Oh, and I feel what's in my dreams too. The funny thing is, I was stabbed, woke up in pain, the pain disappeared, i went back to sleep again, and it happened again. Rinse and repeat x15 or so.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 26, 2011, 03:06:19 PM
O_o

you actually feel what you dream?
That's kinda creepy, considering the suffocation feeling..
Sometimes. D=
I wish I knew if it meant something, though. :U

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 26, 2011, 03:18:26 PM
Sometimes. D=
I wish I knew if it meant something, though. :U
Not all dreams have meanings. Though, you seem like you're scared of something.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 26, 2011, 03:35:17 PM
Read my edit.
That's exactly what I was thinking. If you believe in it by all means go through with it though. But if you keep seeing things like this, it's more likely to fuck up.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Tana~ on September 26, 2011, 03:11:01 PM

I had some nightmare last night and the night before about getting stabbed several times by the person I love. Exciting, isn't it. :\

Oh, and I feel what's in my dreams too. The funny thing is, I was stabbed, woke up in pain, the pain disappeared, i went back to sleep again, and it happened again. Rinse and repeat x15 or so.

Nice boat.

TheGameNinja

The getting stabbed by someone you love thing reminded me of this anime that was so crazy out-of-nowhere violent in its last episode that when they aired it in Japan, they covered the offending scenes with a picture of a boat. Nice Boat became a meme. The anime was School Days. Never seen it, but the story behind it is funny and the ending of that show, from what I can gather is... well, I get why they replaced it with a boat. XD

As for the dreams thing, I had one a long time ago that I was running through a castle and I got up on top of one of the walls. I went up a tower it was connected to and there was a young woman in a torn up blanket in the corner. She said something, then I woke up. I still remember the whole thing perfectly. Then, one day years later I had the exact same dream again. O.o

Tanassy

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 26, 2011, 08:11:41 PM
The getting stabbed by someone you love thing reminded me of this anime that was so crazy out-of-nowhere violent in its last episode that when they aired it in Japan, they covered the offending scenes with a picture of a boat. Nice Boat became a meme. The anime was School Days. Never seen it, but the story behind it is funny and the ending of that show, from what I can gather is... well, I get why they replaced it with a boat. XD
oohhh, I have to see this. Also, I thought you were being a dick. =P My bad

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Tana~ on September 26, 2011, 03:11:01 PM

wait, wha?

Tanassy

Jazz Nova

It starts out all KH-like, with me coming to a mental "Traverse Town" mock-up. I had Roxas' bat-thing as a keyblade. Then I did some stuff that I don't remember. Then, there was this ultra-powerful guy after me and some other guys. I was the only one that escaped. I went to the top of a parking garage, knowing that if my peruser noticed me at all, he'd be here in a flash. I saw a bunch of girls... And seeing that my demise was near, you know what I did. -insert epic face- My peruser saw me and caught me. I forgot what happened next, but I got away.
Part 2
It was a storm, and I came back to "Traverse Town" on a catamaran, with a bunch of people.
Next while consists of me trying to explore, but failing, and shit happening on the catamaran.

Me and my two-part dreams
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Tana~ on September 26, 2011, 08:13:48 PM
oohhh, I have to see this. Also, I thought you were being a dick. =P My bad
NO, you don't, if you hated Triangle Blue you will HATE School Days
Don't suffer like the rest of us ._.

I had a where a girl stood me up because her dog was sick, so I f*cked her sister...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay