Want 128 MB Games? Want Dreamcast games?

Started by SmashFinale, September 21, 2011, 01:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

This website contains the four 128 MB game consoles we played for about 7 years. The PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, and even Dreamcast!

http://128bit.me/index.php

Enjoy your not-so-long-ago Nostalgia trip.

Thank you Alex for reminding me about this site.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

The Forgotten Alex

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 21, 2011, 01:21:47 PM

Hmm...I like his thinking...

Yeah, it's a really great place, i've recently downloaded lots of shit (Wind Waker, Pokemon Colosseum, SA2B, Kirby Air ride, yaddayadda)
People asked.

SmashFinale

Amazing site for Dreamcast games. This time you can get SADX and Adventure. But there are unfortunately n 128 MB PC Games.
Oh well. Still a great site

SmashFinale

Pixelsondrugs

SmashFinale

lol the website has to repost their games due to the MegaUpload incident. So some games might not be there...

shadowDOESrock

lolmeguaupload

the founder doesnt have to go to jail, but he shall never touch the internet again

SmashFinale

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on February 28, 2012, 11:55:01 PM
lolmeguaupload

the founder doesnt have to go to jail, but he shall never touch the internet again
lollimewire

Rush_The_Hedgehog

Oh wow a 128bit.me member nice to know there are some here ;), as I am a member there also.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Sonic X on May 24, 2012, 12:16:30 AM
Oh wow a 128bit.me member nice to know there are some here ;), as I am a member there also.
I've seen what you have done to this website uploading PAL games. Great work. i always thought this website was very useful and overall helpful looking to play Dreamcast and Gamecube games so i thought i would bring it here.

Rush_The_Hedgehog

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 24, 2012, 03:55:54 AM
I've seen what you have done to this website uploading PAL games. Great work. i always thought this website was very useful and overall helpful looking to play Dreamcast and Gamecube games so i thought i would bring it here.
Thanks dude ;). I'm always there to help ;).

SmashFinale