Will be pretty much dead, from pretty much everywhere.. for a pretty long while.

Started by Tanassy, August 25, 2011, 06:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Title.
Possibly.
But pretty much.

So my computer carked it today. Well, rather it is now OSless and so am I. You all know what happens then! Anyway, I'm keeping this short, and I'll try to be fully back asap.

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Rei Riko on August 25, 2011, 06:50:04 AM
Title.
Possibly.
But pretty much.

So my computer carked it today. Well, rather it is now OSless and so am I. You all know what happens then! Anyway, I'm keeping this short, and I'll try to be fully back asap.
O.o
Windows 7 didn't work?
I'm sorry to hear that, babe, but can't you just reinstall Vista? D=

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 25, 2011, 06:51:11 AM
O.o
Windows 7 didn't work?
I'm sorry to hear that, babe, but can't you just reinstall Vista? D=
I don't have it anymore. Hence why I was keen fo Seven.

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Rei Riko on August 25, 2011, 06:57:09 AM
I don't have it anymore. Hence why I was keen fo Seven.
You don't have the disc?
I could always dl the OS and send you a disc or something. =C

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Tanassy

For you to do thst would cost time and money, so no. I'm sure I'll figure something out.

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Rei Riko on August 25, 2011, 07:18:58 AM
For you to do thst would cost time and money, so no. I'm sure I'll figure something out.
I'd gladly do it if I could. I doubt mom would mind either. D=

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Trying something new today. Making a bootable USB disk to install from, since I blame my DVD drive. If that don't work, I'll download this site's version of seven and go from there.

Basically, I was on my 3DS before and it's freakin'annoying. But right now I'm on my mum's PC.

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Rei Riko on August 25, 2011, 11:12:55 PM
Trying something new today. Making a bootable USB disk to install from, since I blame my DVD drive. If that don't work, I'll download this site's version of seven and go from there.

Basically, I was on my 3DS before and it's freakin'annoying. But right now I'm on my mum's PC.
I R teh happiez. o3o

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

I got Ubuntu Linux onto my PC. Currently using that, but it's only temporary. I'm currently downloading Windows 7 again. Whether that works.. we'll see.

Post Merge: 27 August 2011, 08:31:33

Windows 7 up and running. Didn't take as long as expected.

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Rei Riko on August 26, 2011, 03:58:31 AM
I got Ubuntu Linux onto my PC. Currently using that, but it's only temporary. I'm currently downloading Windows 7 again. Whether that works.. we'll see.

Post Merge: 27 August 2011, 08:31:33

Windows 7 up and running. Didn't take as long as expected.

00:23

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.