Main Menu

My upcoming abscense and a note.

Started by Fiamonder, August 19, 2011, 03:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

I'm currently typing this on my mobile device so I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes I possibly might make in this post.

So, the 24th of August is the day I go to Italy (with my best friend, hell yeah). After that , I return the day before school starts. And when school's on my mind... I have no time for the Internet at all. Which means that I'll be gone for about 5 months.

I might come online at the end of October on my birthday, Generations release and I'll 'fully'be back at the end of December. Thing is, I need to focus at the start of every school year so that I can have a nice little boost for the remaining time, which means that I get to go on the Internet again.

I'm not forced to not go online from my parents or anything no... It's something I want to do myself. It's better for my rankings on school, and that's, how boring as it may be, pretty much very important.

Now, my little 'note' ; Appearently, my laptop charger broke! Thuis the reason why I'm typing this on my mobile device and my hands hurt. So I either magically get it to work again, or this will be my last post. Also, probably no Ocean Paradise, sorry.

SO, if this truly is my last post until I get back... Will miss you SZ community and I'll see ya soon!

- Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

jkid101094

tl;dr. Now executing generic_response003.exe

"Aww, that's sad to hear, [insert name here]. D=

But you do what you've gotta do, and get back as soon as you can, ya hear? :3"

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

D'aww, you're leaving..

As sad as it is, I do admire that you have everything under control in your life. Heck, I could never have done that. I wish you the best with everything :3

Shadow26

Awwww man. D:

See ya Fia,come back soon (:

Fiamonder

This is it guys.

I'm supposed to sleep now since I have to leave to the airport in 3 hours, and it's currently 2:15 AM... But I just wanted to say a quick goodbye to you all. Remember, I get back at the end of December. Aaand I might visit the place on the Generations release day. I'm gonna miss you, the community, and I'll be glad to see you all again as soon as possible. Oh and, for those who have Facebook, you can always contact me there, but I'll only be on once or twice in a month.

Sayonara, SonicZone.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

jkid101094

I'm proud of you, buddy. You're doing what I couldn't, setting the internet aside so that you can send your life in the right direction. You may be younger than I, but that's something I can really look up to you for. Enjoy your trip because I'm sure you deserve it, see you later and expect a warm welcome when you get back. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.