Main Menu

I think I might cry...

Started by jkid101094, July 31, 2011, 07:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Well...I stayed up 24 hours...Was having a pretty rough day when I went to sleep...And just like last time I woke up to find something wrong with my piece of shit computer...Guess what this time? THE FUCKING SCREEN WON'T GO ON. I can't do anything to fix the pile of shit 'cause I can't even see anything...You know the drill, kids. No MSN, all my files being gone...AGAIN...'Cept this time I may be fucked, guys. I'm going to go play Megaman II before crying myself to sleep...See ya...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 31, 2011, 07:56:21 PM
Well...I stayed up 24 hours...Was having a pretty rough day when I went to sleep...And just like last time I woke up to find something wrong with my piece of shit computer...Guess what this time? THE FUCKING SCREEN WON'T GO ON. I can't do anything to fix the pile of shit 'cause I can't even see anything...You know the drill, kids. No MSN, all my files being gone...AGAIN...'Cept this time I may be fucked, guys. I'm going to go play Megaman II before crying myself to sleep...See ya...
Nuu.. :'(

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana~ on July 31, 2011, 08:19:10 PM
Nuu.. :'(
*huggle?*

I might be able to use an XP computer someone lent me for now,, but still, no downloads. :/

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 31, 2011, 08:23:03 PM
*huggle?*

I might be able to use an XP computer someone lent me for now,, but still, no downloads. :/
*Huggles imouto*
I hope you can come back again.

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana~ on July 31, 2011, 08:33:09 PM
*Huggles imouto*
I hope you can come back again.
Come back again? I'm not leaving, sweetie. I'll just be on less. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 31, 2011, 09:17:47 PM
Come back again? I'm not leaving, sweetie. I'll just be on less. :3
I was talking about MSN, etc?

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana~ on July 31, 2011, 09:23:52 PM
I was talking about MSN, etc?
Oh, that...Well, maybe if I sneak the DL on and don't save chatlogs. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 31, 2011, 09:31:38 PM
Oh, that...Well, maybe if I sneak the DL on and don't save chatlogs. :P
Fair.

Fiamonder

That's sad to hear, Jkid... and about that MSN thingy, you could always use a web messenger like Ebuddy if you can't download anything.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

jkid101094

Quote from: Fiamonder on August 01, 2011, 02:20:50 AM
That's sad to hear, Jkid... and about that MSN thingy, you could always use a web messenger like Ebuddy if you can't download anything.
I heard E-Buddy was terrible, but I'm willing to use it later if it works. Thanks. :3

As for updates I think my hard drive crashed. Mom is going to call Best Buy later to see what we can do and whats affordable. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Fiamonder

Atleast something instead of nothing.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

jkid101094

The only thing is is that my Wii can't handle multiple windows. It can only have one. :/

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

get an Netbook.

They're not expensive.

jkid101094

Quote from: The Lovely Kyo~ on August 01, 2011, 05:36:29 AM
get an Netbook.

They're not expensive.
How expensive is "not expensive"?

Post Merge: August 01, 2011, 11:40:46 AM

Update:

My mom's boyfriend comes by every Saturday to give her money. She told him about my situation and since they both know how important my computer is to me they've agreed to buy me a new hard drive or an entirely new comp. My data being saved is still up for question but I should be back in full throttle by next week. A new hard drive should cost about 60+ while we're going to check a pawn shop for a new lappy. I'm not sure I can find it in my heart to replace this one but it has soooo many problems...What do you guys think? Straight answers, none of that, "listen to your heart" BS.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.