Main Menu

Moving Out

Started by TheGameNinja, July 30, 2011, 07:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

My brother and I are moving out of our parents' house on or around the 19th of August. The lease for the apartment starts on the 18th, but we won't be able to start moving everything out there until the 19th. I said on or around because the current plan is to go on the 19th, but it might not end up being until a few days later. Either way, just over 2 weeks left. As of now, there won't be an internet connection available when we move in. No telling how long it will be before we have one either. Anyway, just thought you guys would want a heads up before I vanished for a little while. :3

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 30, 2011, 07:34:27 PM
My brother and I are moving out of our parents' house on or around the 19th of August. The lease for the apartment starts on the 18th, but we won't be able to start moving everything out there until the 19th. I said on or around because the current plan is to go on the 19th, but it might not end up being until a few days later. Either way, just over 2 weeks left. As of now, there won't be an internet connection available when we move in. No telling how long it will be before we have one either. Anyway, just thought you guys would want a heads up before I vanished for a little while. :3
Dawww, well, at least you're not leaving forever like a few other people. I hope you guys enjoy your new apartment and hope you get a connection back soon! :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperWind

Is you moving out gonna effect you being on the forums here? ???
Hope you guys are having fun on the Sonic Zone!
                 WHERE FUN IS NEVER DONE!

TheGameNinja

I said I probably won't be on for awhile. We haven't signed up for internet service yet, so I won't be able to get online at all.

TheGameNinja

Unless something happens, today's the day. We won't have internet access (or cable) until next week so I probably won't be online much, if at all. See you all in a week then. :3

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on August 19, 2011, 01:25:16 AM
Unless something happens, today's the day. We won't have internet access (or cable) until next week so I probably won't be online much, if at all. See you all in a week then. :3
*megahugesadface*

Alrighty, TGN...I hope everything goes well. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Quote from: TheGameNinja on August 19, 2011, 01:25:16 AM
Aww ffu- no Internet..

But have a safe moving!~

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Dracoslythe

D8<  STEAL INTERNET IF YOU HAVE TO.
I MUST HAVE MY DAILY DOSE OF DEREK TO BE ABLE TO SURVIVE.

TheGameNinja

Just got the last of everything in the U-Haul truck. Leaving as soon as my dad gets back with a second key for our car. This is it for real, see ya soon. :P

TheGameNinja

I'm all set up here now, so I should be online regularly again. :3

~Locked