Main Menu

Kbai

Started by Supersonic196, July 23, 2011, 12:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

I just discovered a life. :\

It's not half bad... I may not return :[
But then again, once summer is over, my life may end. then i'll return to you once more.

jkid101094

Why was this reposted? Now you've made me sad twice. <:C

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

Hey you owe me sprites! >:C Oh well, seeya around dude.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Tanassy

So just because you 'have a life' means you have to leave? I have alot of real life to deal with but I still come..

EchidnaPower

Well to be fair, there was another member that decided to have a life and we were willing to let him go. ChaosDazer anyone? Hey...anybody heard from him in the past two years? <.<

I love Jesus! Do you?

jkid101094

Quote from: EchidnaPower on July 24, 2011, 08:19:21 AM
Well to be fair, there was another member that decided to have a life and we were willing to let him go. ChaosDazer anyone? Hey...anybody heard from him in the past two years? <.<
I wasn't willing to let him leave...and I still bring him up in conversation. I could grab an entire list of members that I wish hadn't left.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

tails prower

Come back soon when you run out of life :P
Just kidding

Supersonic196

Quote from: tails prower on July 24, 2011, 11:10:12 PM
Come back soon when you run out of life :P
Just kidding
Deal.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 24, 2011, 10:09:59 AM
I wasn't willing to let him leave...and I still bring him up in conversation. I could grab an entire list of members that I wish hadn't left.

Well I didn't mean it that way, I meant we did let him go. Yeah we miss him of course, I do too.

I love Jesus! Do you?

TheGameNinja

Just cuz you have a life doesn't mean you can't pop in to say hi every now and then. Don't be a stranger!

Tanassy

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 25, 2011, 07:09:38 AM
Just cuz you have a life doesn't mean you can't pop in to say hi every now and then. Don't be a stranger!
Exactly. D<