Windows 7 (late 2009?)

Started by Gilly, August 10, 2008, 09:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilly

Quote from: sonicmaddave on August 30, 2008, 06:45:07 PM
well I have Vista Home Premium on both my laptop and on my desktop, it runs well on my laptop which has 2GB RAM and dual core processor, but its quite slow on my desktop with an AMD Athlon 64 and 1GB RAM they need to iron out the bugs before they can move onto a new OS

I agree. i cant believe even with a core 2 duo you're still saying it's laggy. i have a P4 2.4GHz with 2GB RAM and it's slow for me too (at least comparing with Windows XP). I hear Windows 7 won't be as big of a resource hog so im looking forward to that. Good Luck, Microsoft.

!shadow!

i have a laptop with windows vista home premium an intel core 2 duo processor, 2 gb ram and my laptop is running quite fast although the performance has gone down since i brought it in may,
microsoft are releasing a new os too soon they should just take time and make a better OS, i agree its too early!!

jonauli8

hm, i don't remember this, ill have to look it up

htid56

i have vista and it took some time getting used to but its ok now but i still prefer xp so much more ya can do
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Shadow84786

Great another vista I'm using xp but I heard that vista suck does it really suck because it was my first time using vista ???

htid56

Quote from: Shadow84786 on September 03, 2008, 04:02:56 PM
Great another vista I'm using xp but I heard that vista suck does it really suck because it was my first time using vista ???

its not bad in my opnion just takes time to get used to
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

kingsonic30

they need to work on vista more

shadowsega

I wonder if the new windows will be good?
Visit RIO!
A place to be randomly insane!

sonicmaddave

Quote from: kingsonic30 on September 07, 2008, 12:31:40 PM
they need to work on vista more

Yeah, I agree... they need to iron out the bugs and performance issues of Vista first before abandoning it and releasing a new OS...

darkness shadow

microsoft, here's some sdvice: sort god damn vista out be4 workin on windows god damn 7
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

skykid10

i honestly dont seem to like vista because i have vista and all it does it freeze

!shadow!

windows vista sp2 should come out and maybe there might be some improvements

Elija2

I unfortunately have Vista and I think they should definitely work out their problems with Vista out first. Microsoft just might turn out like Sega. They'll continue abandoning all their software and stuff, and soon they will lose all trust from their consumers and it will be their downfall once they finally release something good.

Gleech

Quote from: Elija2 on November 30, 2008, 08:14:38 AM
I unfortunately have Vista and I think they should definitely work out their problems with Vista out first. Microsoft just might turn out like Sega. They'll continue abandoning all their software and stuff, and soon they will lose all trust from their consumers and it will be their downfall once they finally release something good.
eh, Microsoft is too big for something like that to happen, i mean sure they'll lose a few ppl, but they own most of the programs people use (MS paint, word, you get it), dont they own xbox?

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Elija2

Quote from: Gleech on November 30, 2008, 05:39:30 PM
eh, Microsoft is too big for something like that to happen, i mean sure they'll lose a few ppl, but they own most of the programs people use (MS paint, word, you get it), dont they own xbox?

Yeah, not to mention MSN, NBC, MSNBC...and other stuff.