Windows 7 (late 2009?)

Started by Gilly, August 10, 2008, 09:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

annoyinglad

Well, everyone must realize that after a while, XP will become out of date, and we'll have to either go with whatever Microsoft has then or migrate to Mac or whatever.

darkness shadow

Quote from: annoyinglad on December 15, 2008, 03:25:08 PM
Well, everyone must realize that after a while, XP will become out of date, and we'll have to either go with whatever Microsoft has then or migrate to Mac or whatever.
yeah, then we'll be hating computers, cause windows can't come up with a desent... what ever it's called
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

SonicFan47

Quote from: ultrashadow on December 20, 2008, 10:19:27 PM
yeah, then we'll be hating computers, cause windows can't come up with a desent... what ever it's called

decent operating system maybe?
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

darkness shadow

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 22, 2008, 07:51:14 AM
decent operating system maybe?
yeah, thats it, my brain went at the time
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

annoyinglad

Lol, yeah. Happens to all of us. :D

darkness shadow

Quote from: annoyinglad on December 22, 2008, 07:56:58 AM
Lol, yeah. Happens to all of us. :D
it happens most of the time to me, i'm brainless
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

SonicFan47

I don't know what I think of windows 7. I mean, I have an XP which I use more often (it gives me less problems) but it crapped out over the summer and I had to use a Vista, which I've gotten used to (I actually kinda like it now)
I don't like the Windows movie maker that came with my vista, but that doesn't bug me so much (I just use teh XP ;D)

I really don't know. Vista lags, but my XP has low ram...I would be OK if W7 was just a faster Vista...but I'm just WEIRD like that...
???
Sig attempt #7!

annoyinglad

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 22, 2008, 07:13:08 PM
I don't know what I think of windows 7. I mean, I have an XP which I use more often (it gives me less problems) but it crapped out over the summer and I had to use a Vista, which I've gotten used to (I actually kinda like it now)
I don't like the Windows movie maker that came with my vista, but that doesn't bug me so much (I just use teh XP ;D)

I really don't know. Vista lags, but my XP has low ram...I would be OK if W7 was just a faster Vista...but I'm just WEIRD like that...
???

Dude, who cares if WMM is wack on Vista. You've got Vegas now. Vista is trying to be secure, but with that it also becomes more restricted to teen/child users. I know it's like that too in XP, but at least in XP its as simple as clicking a few buttons for my dad to let me install something. Where as for Vista, you have to jump through hoops to install something (not literally, but doing so would be easier). That's my main issue with Vista.

Indiman

Ok guys, There has been a Pre-beta release and everyone that has it said it was the most awesome thing ever. This means Microsoft is like Sega. They rushed something just to show people that hey haven't stopped working on games, technology, etc. In other words. They probably rushed Vista OS just to show that they have not stopped working on OS. And they are now introducing a really cool OS, Windows Se7en (what its really called lol).

Sega had rushed Sonic Next Gen so they could show that they have not stopped working on sonic-next gen. They then released the AWESOME Sonic Unleashed!

;)

sonicmaddave

I read somewhere that Windows 7 uses a completely new interface and gets rid of the taskbar, instead it has a little "ribbon" on the desktop which you use to run your programs. Such a thing would confuse me totally. ???

SonicFan47

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 02, 2009, 06:51:16 PM
I read somewhere that Windows 7 uses a completely new interface and gets rid of the taskbar, instead it has a little "ribbon" on the desktop which you use to run your programs. Such a thing would confuse me totally. ???
Okay, I could deal with Vista 2.0, but that would drive me NUTS! >:(
Sig attempt #7!

Gilly

I've used Beta 1 of Windows 7 (i have it) and it is very very compatible for the early stage that it's in, and it also looks really nice. It looks like it's going to be great. As for Vista, I love it now because it's very fast on my new PC :)

SonicFan47

Quote from: NiGHTMaRE on January 03, 2009, 08:28:22 AM
I've used Beta 1 of Windows 7 (i have it) and it is very very compatible for the early stage that it's in, and it also looks really nice. It looks like it's going to be great. As for Vista, I love it now because it's very fast on my new PC :)
Wait a minute...
There's a beta?! Where?
Sig attempt #7!

Indiman

Quote from: SonicFan47 on January 03, 2009, 09:08:39 AM
Wait a minute...
There's a beta?! Where?

Torrents ::) Oh and its actually a Pre-Beta