Windows 7 (late 2009?)

Started by Gilly, August 10, 2008, 09:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoMetalSonic

There probably releasing it early so we forget about the failure of Vista. They just wanna sweep it under the rug.

Tixxy

I honestly hope its better then vista

Post Merge: February 15, 2009, 01:27:54 PM

bump

shadow x

Shady

i don't know if windows 7 would be good, but i like windows xp ;D

Post Merge: February 24, 2009, 11:02:50 AM

It won't work on my PC anyway, I think. But I'm happy with XP.

revenger

They should definately work on vista before they release that, I have a vista and it can't even change hardware acceleration settings.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: supersoniczero on August 12, 2008, 10:53:35 AM
vista flops so theyrush another OS.Just like the saturn and dreamcast

Off-Topic:
Dreamcast was rushed, but WAS AWESOME! NEVER, SAY, DREAMCAST SUX, AGAIN!

Topic:

Windowes 7 huh?!, well, urm, first i'll get a new console, then a new PC!!! >_> I dunno, i'l first wan't to say a video showing Windows 7!!!

panjr0809

joeyknock0

vista is working for me just fine

Kristomaster

I heard it was coming out on this summer...
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Tixxy

Quote from: joeyknock0 on March 25, 2009, 04:36:03 AM
vista is working for me just fine

Then your lucky, my dad's internet thing in his comp hit the bucket cauz vista. He's also got the blue screen over 5 times now. He installed Vista on my comp thankfully nothing has happened to me yet. The sad part is that Microsoft isn't going to improve vista cause they pretty much just threw it under the carpet. Windows 7 is supposed to be a lot better according to them. They put so much money into advertising Vista that they for got to save money for improving it. I doubt they will make that mistake again.

loopdeer

windows 7 did enter a beta build (7000) it was good in my opinion currently the beta is at windows 7 rc which can be downloaded from Microsoft website I think well that's where I got my beta

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: jonXjon on January 29, 2009, 04:00:33 PM
There probably releasing it early so we forget about the failure of Vista. They just wanna sweep it under the rug.

They better give Vista owners a trial of WIndows 7...that is all I got to say!

Tixxy

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on May 31, 2009, 06:40:36 AM
They better give Vista owners a trial of WIndows 7...that is all I got to say!

They did in fact release a trial. I don't have it, but I have seen some people with it. Look's pretty good. But most of the games they want to play aren't able to work considering the fact that they are using an unknown operating system.