April Fools? PLEASE READ. (Concerning a Virus)

Started by Dracoslythe, March 29, 2009, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

Shadow84786

Hakudamashi

It caught me this morning
Then I realised it was cause of my broken virus scanner I forgot to fix XP

HAPPY APRIL 1ST

no wait,while I was on Skype,there was a group called "Conficker" kept calling me ._.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kristomaster

Draco.Chan is right guys, you might even lose your password to sonicROMS, which gets changed by trojans and such coming with viruses. Really helpful tricks Draco! I already knew but it's good to let other know
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Dice The Wolf

Viruses are the stupidest f---ing things in computers. I remember a few months ago, we got one on the home PC.

It disconnected it from the internet, and it was a self-downloaded false 'antivirus'. I spent about six hours on a website on my laptop going through the regristry on that computer trying to fix it, because I'm more competent than my dad in computers.

Needless to say, I fail'd and we got it sent off to a friend.

Quote from: JetThehawk on March 30, 2009, 09:09:16 AM
Well who in the damn right mind wants to give everyone a virus on the computer! Well in that case hackers wanna do that to us. And if its fake ill be damned
Who makes them? That's just like asking someone nicely NOT to bully the little kid; I reckon it is the antivirus companies. It's the only way they are going to ever make money, by messing around with perfectly normal people.

Then again, some viruses probably started off as security measures on government sites...

Eh.

Wait... A a few months ago? That might have been that damn virus anyway!