Transformers 4, 5 & 6

Started by shadowDOESrock, July 08, 2011, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on December 11, 2012, 03:16:41 PM
Holy sh*t... The Halo jokes are starting to make sense D=

xDD
But here is the difference.

Transformers 3 was clearly ment to be the end of the franchise. Everyone was finished with the trilogy.
It was not until Hasbro BEGGED Bay to return, the decided to jump onboard for one more movie.
Thats why the writers killed off all the baddies in T3, it was supposed to be THE end.

As for Halo 3 - Anyone who has actually finished Halo 3 on legendary (secret ending ftw) would've known that there is going to be a Halo 4. Halo 3 was never intended to be the real finale.

Not only that, but Halo 4 outdid all the previous titles by miles. Though, it wasnt as fascinating as Halo 1 - it was a better game overall.

Quote from: Erik Larsen on December 11, 2012, 03:20:20 PM
i have transforms fall of cybertron and so i also hear that they're going to make an animated movie from the transforms war fo cybertron and fall of cybertron games too

Source?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on December 11, 2012, 03:28:26 PM.
Not only that, but Halo 4 outdid all the previous titles by miles. Though, it wasnt as fascinating as Halo 1 - it was a better game overall.
The ending kinda bummed me out though...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Actually Transformers is one of the most influencial Movies (in terms of how movies are made) of the past 10 or so years.

shadowDOESrock

Today, Micheal Bay "officially" revealed Transformers 4 along with its first official poster, date and its title

"Transformers 4: Age of Extinction" is set to come to theatres on June 27, 2014.

According to current Rumours, the Plot seems to be that Unicron appears, Revives Megatron (who then is Galvatron) and Dinobots.
We shall see.

At this point the entire thing is as silly as your average Anime Plot.

Hakudamashi

Sounds like a Transformers plot to me.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay