Transformers 4, 5 & 6

Started by shadowDOESrock, July 08, 2011, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: billyhatcher312 on July 20, 2011, 04:01:36 PM
have u ever played transformers armada for play station 2?  its almost like the cartoon series but more of a game

1.The game was just called Transformers
2.That game had THE best exploration I have seen in any game in my life. Only Just Cause 2 has come close to it in terms of exploration
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

Quote from: windlessusher on July 20, 2011, 04:20:09 PM
1.The game was just called Transformers
2.That game had THE best exploration I have seen in any game in my life. Only Just Cause 2 has come close to it in terms of exploration
i beat the game already and unicron is really hard to beat

Hakudamashi

Quote from: billyhatcher312 on July 20, 2011, 07:00:16 PM
i beat the game already and unicron is really hard to beat
Not really when you know what to do
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

epicwinning

in my honest opinion things like this need to know when theyve reached a good enough of a conclusion and this has

shadowDOESrock

Update on this subject.

Hasbro just has announced that they will be rebooting the Transformers Movies for June 29, 2014.

It will be a completely new direction for Transformers (again) - but Spielberg & Bay are back to direct the reboot.

Ioshyriku

I didn't really liked those movies(possibly because I preferd the cartoons and anime over them) I wonder how the reboot will be

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on February 19, 2012, 03:47:24 AM
Update on this subject.

Hasbro just has announced that they will be rebooting the Transformers Movies for June 29, 2014.

It will be a completely new direction for Transformers (again) - but Spielberg & Bay are back to direct the reboot.
Well then what's the point?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

shadowDOESrock

Update on the Subject

The Movies will take place 4 years AFTER the events of Transformers 3, but will focus on a completely new set of Robots.

Hasbro was dissapointed by (one of the highest grossing movies ever - Transformers 3 and micheal bay) because he didnt use alot of new characters and thus they couldnt sell many transformers related toys.

Thus, we will focus on new robots. And those who will come back, will be redesigned.

Lead Actors are these people

The Girl already has experience with tv-show adaption playing one of the lead characters in "The Last Airbender"

Even though it will have younger actors, it will have a even darker story than Transformers 3.

Wha'cha people think?
Who's gonna be the villian with Megatron and Starscream dying at the end of T3?
Unicron maybe?

Quote"The movie is going to continue 4 years on from the attack on Chicago which was in the last movie. So it's going still to have the same lineage but going in a full, new, different direction and it actually feels really natural how it is going in that direction."

Transformers 4 will hit theaters June 29th, 2014.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on December 11, 2012, 02:40:06 PM
I've lost all excitement...

You where excited for this?

High Moon's Third Transformers Game is something to be excited about. lol.

Hakudamashi

I have my own little reasons for liking the first 3, so yes, I was excited for this... was
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on December 11, 2012, 03:11:29 PM
I have my own little reasons for liking the first 3, so yes, I was excited for this... was

I actually like the transformers trilogy as well. well, minus revenge of the fallen.
But after i heard that they wanted to drag this on with another trilogy...

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on December 11, 2012, 03:14:00 PM
I actually like the transformers trilogy as well. well, minus revenge of the fallen.
But after i heard that they wanted to drag this on with another trilogy...
Holy sh*t... The Halo jokes are starting to make sense D=
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

i have transforms fall of cybertron and so i also hear that they're going to make an animated movie from the transforms war fo cybertron and fall of cybertron games too