Transformers 4, 5 & 6

Started by shadowDOESrock, July 08, 2011, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

"What happens next? Certainly not a reboot," he wrote. "We haven't lost the Transformers. They didn't grow up or become expensive like Toby Maguire. I don't know what happens next. I'm pretty sure there will be a second trilogy. I am pretty sure it will kick ass. And I am pretty sure some of you will hate it because it wasn't all bots."

So he said, the Producer of Transformers.

Micheal Bay though, said that Transformers 3 was supossed to be LAST Transformers Movie and has NO Intention for a fourth one.
So a Transformers 4 wouldnt even be what Micheal Bay wants. Same with Shia LaBeouf.

As for Paramount, Paramount wants the new Transformers trilogy to be more serious. (Like the Animated Transformers Movie)

So, with some of the lead Transformers dead; who would be new bad decepticon?
Whats your opinion?

TheGameNinja

Can't we let that be the next Transformers movie? At least that isn't full of racist stereotypes and pot jokes.

Then again, maybe the next ones will be okay, since Bay might not be attached.

Also, Beast Wars: The Movie.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 08, 2011, 04:30:45 PM

Can't we let that be the next Transformers movie? At least that isn't full of racist stereotypes and pot jokes.

Then again, maybe the next ones will be okay, since Bay might not be attached.

Also, Beast Wars: The Movie.

Transformers 3 was great, aside from the Ending.

T2 was the only bad Transformers Movie & that had Production Problems according to Micheal Bay.

Its not like im gonna watch Transformers for Friendship & Warmth, i'm watching it for

-Shit to go Boom
-:O
-Eating Popcorn fast.

TheGameNinja

Okay, that's fine. But I don't need a dozen scenes of LaBeouf's parents doing crap for no reason, dogs humping, and random characters that are in the movie for no reason other than to scream. Among other things.

Not to mention the Transformers aren't the main characters in these movies. Even though the movies are named Transformers.

I haven't seen 3, but my expectations are really, really low. You could easily take the Transformers out and add in some random alien race. Transforming never had much purpose in the first two. They almost NEVER stayed in car form, Bumblebee excluded. What happened to "Robots in disguise?"

Rockout909

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 08, 2011, 05:40:28 PM
What happened to "Robots in disguise?"

TF3 actually has a good storyline. And Disguised transformers.
I won't reveal it... but... it has something to do with the moon.
-gets nuked for being deathly obvious-

shadowDOESrock

...its a war, they have no reason to disguise.

The Animated Transformers Movie had no Robots in Disguise either.

I havent seen G1 or anything like that, but i've seen one of the japanese animes (since people boadcast anime over here like shit) and i dont remember them beeing in diguise either.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 08, 2011, 05:40:28 PM
Not to mention the Transformers aren't the main characters in these movies. Even though the movies are named Transformers.
Try telling that to Zelda.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I stand by what I said.

Hakudamashi

If Micheal Bay ain't doing it, I ain't watching it.
Y'know who they should put in a Transformers movie? Unicron
I actually like the humans in the movies
TGN is pmsing
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

I dug the anime Unicron was in. Energon? Armada? Not sure which one, but I liked most of the anime before the bots started being CG.

I guess it's just that I see more potential in the franchise than is being exhibited by these movies.

billyhatcher312

i like the first one and third movies but I'm note sure which one should be the new descepticon i think megatron

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 18, 2011, 01:29:42 PM
I dug the anime Unicron was in. Energon? Armada? Not sure which one, but I liked most of the anime before the bots started being CG.

I guess it's just that I see more potential in the franchise than is being exhibited by these movies.
You make it sound like the Transformers franchise is dieing
Have you played War for Cybertron? The Transformers aren't going anywhere
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

have u ever played transformers armada for play station 2?  its almost like the cartoon series but more of a game

TheGameNinja

Quote from: billyhatcher312 on July 20, 2011, 04:01:36 PM
have u ever played transformers armada for play station 2?  its almost like the anime series but more of a game

fix'd

Anyway, no, I've never played a Transformers game.