Main Menu

I'm leaving you all...

Started by jkid101094, July 08, 2011, 11:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

...in a couple days and for only about a day or two. On the 11th of this month (next Monday) at about 10:10 I'll finally be getting that surgery...

Sexual Reassignment Surgery.

Haha! Just kidding! I'm actually getting surgery done on my nose so I can "breathe better", so yeah. This will be my first and I'm pretty excited. [/sarcasm]

I'll probably be in the hospital for a few hours and mom says after she knocks me up with pills I'll probably sleep most of the time. She said I'll probably be better in about a week but I'll be able to come back after that first day. I'm just posting this now so I don't forget later...Also...maybe Draci and Tobi can do that collab as my welcome back/get better soon present? 8D
*shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

jkid101094

Well, if anyone still remembers or cares about me I'm back (still on the PS3, though). I was a bit worried going into surgery and apparently bled a lot coming out but it was no biggie. After they drugged me I passed out and it was all done and over. After I woke up the first thing on my mind (besides pinching myself to make sure I was awake and alive) was asking a nurse about SRS while I was still a bit out. She said I'd need counciling and to go to a college or university because they didn't do that there. So after eating a teddy gram and throwing up a shit ton of blood they sent me back home. I've been recovering and figured I'd get back to you since my nose stopped bleeding. The entire computer mess should be sorted out tommorow so either mine will be fixed or I'll get a new one. I actually didn't think about using my replacement to type this...FFFU-

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

Do you remember the last thing you were thinking of before going under?

I love Jesus! Do you?

jkid101094

Quote from: EchidnaPower on July 13, 2011, 03:21:43 PM
Do you remember the last thing you were thinking of before going under?
Besides my fear of dying while under? Nope. x3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

Oh darn, I wanted to see if Mark was right.

Start at 1:54 to get it lol.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Dracoslythe

Quote from: EchidnaPower on July 13, 2011, 03:26:02 PM

that face....xDD

jkid101094

Quote from: EchidnaPower on July 13, 2011, 03:26:02 PM

Well, I was thinking about death. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.