Rune Factory 4(3DS)

Started by Ioshyriku, July 06, 2011, 09:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

Rune Factory 4 Is going to be released for the Nintendo 3DS this year( this meaning that the rest of the world will get it next year - it feels like a tradition after all ). Price to be determined. The official site was oppened on 4th of July.
All the info bellow(sadly it's all in japanese except for the video):
http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20110704_458301.html
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201106/30045925.html

jkid101094

JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~

Now to finish RFF and go beat the other 4. ^^;;;

I'm hoping we get to meet Selphy's family. I at least want to know what kingdom she's from. >:I

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

You should try the other games in the series, they are also pretty fun.
I recommend the second and the third the most, the second one being better story wise and the third gameplay wise (I don't know about the console ones)... too bad the first one had the best girls (as far as I can remember, odd considering I can remember only two) because it did not age that greatly.

jkid101094

The Wii games are my favorites, those being Frontier and Tides of Destiny. They're the only two games in the series that were able to really "pull me in". I own 4 but it just didn't do that for me so I stopped playing.

I really hate how placing furniture isn't grid based anymore. Trying to get things to look right is so annoying that I don't even want to touch anything in my room.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on December 07, 2015, 04:08:44 PM
Really? I heard that the console games are the weakest games in the series.
Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I'll admit that Runeys kind of ruin Frontier for me but that's nothing that can't be fixed with a little Gecko OS magic.

Tides of Destiny is a bigger far cry from the series, for sure, but it's still a good game.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.