Rune Factory 4(3DS)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rune Factory 4(3DS)  (Read 613 times)
Ioshyriku
The Protagonist
Super Sonic! (+)

Activity
0%

aurelian.cirnu Ioshyriku903
View Profile
« on: July 06, 2011, 10:00:53 PM »

Rune Factory 4 Is going to be released for the Nintendo 3DS this year( this meaning that the rest of the world will get it next year - it feels like a tradition after all ). Price to be determined. The official site was oppened on 4th of July.
All the info bellow(sadly it's all in japanese except for the video):
http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20110704_458301.html
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201106/30045925.html
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ttxjrUSuj_0&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ttxjrUSuj_0&rel=0</a>
jkid101094
Draco's favorite transgender, animephile, sexist bastard child and the Eternal Goddess of Sonic ZONE~
Super Sonic! (+)

Location: My room, makin' games and relaxing in total comfort.

Activity
2%

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 10:20:05 PM »

JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~

Now to finish RFF and go beat the other 4. ^^;;;

I'm hoping we get to meet Selphy's family. I at least want to know what kingdom she's from. >:I
Elija2
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 09:25:14 AM »

Sorry to bump this thread that's a million years old but this game is on sale on the eShop for $20 so I bought it. It's pretty fun so far but there's one thing that really bothers me about it:

All the waifu options suck. Granted, I'm not that far into the game so maybe you get better bachelorettes later on but all of the ones that are available right now I'm just completely uninterested in. For once I wish these games would let you date people who aren't total Mary Sues. Give them some flaws that aren't just there to make them more endearing. Like, every single girl in this game is a trope that I've seen a million times before. Look, there's the klutzy character. Look, there's the girl who acts like she's perpetually five years old. Who knows, maybe when I get to know the girls later on they'll become more interesting but right now these characters are just completely meh.

Also, this guy is gross and I hate him:

Ioshyriku
The Protagonist
Super Sonic! (+)

Activity
0%

aurelian.cirnu Ioshyriku903
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 10:13:39 AM »

You should try the other games in the series, they are also pretty fun.
I recommend the second and the third the most, the second one being better story wise and the third gameplay wise (I don't know about the console ones)... too bad the first one had the best girls (as far as I can remember, odd considering I can remember only two) because it did not age that greatly.
Elija2
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 10:31:41 AM »

The only other Rune Factory game I've played is Frontier on the Wii. I didn't get into it very much but the bachelorettes weren't good in that game either.

I'm pretty sure Rune Factory 4 is considered to be the best in the series so I don't really see the need to play any of the previous games. I'm still having fun with this one, I'm just disappointed by the bachelorettes.
jkid101094
Draco's favorite transgender, animephile, sexist bastard child and the Eternal Goddess of Sonic ZONE~
Super Sonic! (+)

Activity
2%

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 04:01:12 PM »

The Wii games are my favorites, those being Frontier and Tides of Destiny. They're the only two games in the series that were able to really "pull me in". I own 4 but it just didn't do that for me so I stopped playing.

I really hate how placing furniture isn't grid based anymore. Trying to get things to look right is so annoying that I don't even want to touch anything in my room.

Quote from: Draco
Draco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.
Elija2
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2015, 04:08:44 PM »

The Wii games are my favorites, those being Frontier and Tides of Destiny. They're the only two games in the series that were able to really "pull me in". I own 4 but it just didn't do that for me so I stopped playing.

I really hate how placing furniture isn't grid based anymore. Trying to get things to look right is so annoying that I don't even want to touch anything in my room.

Really? I heard that the console games are the weakest games in the series.

Yeah, I hate placing furniture in this game too. Not that I care about decorating my room much, but it'd be nice if all my crafting shit wasn't just sprawled in a mess around my room. We should be able to rotate that stuff too.
jkid101094
Super Sonic! (+)

Activity
2%

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2015, 06:41:59 PM »

Really? I heard that the console games are the weakest games in the series.
Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I'll admit that Runeys kind of ruin Frontier for me but that's nothing that can't be fixed with a little Gecko OS magic.

Tides of Destiny is a bigger far cry from the series, for sure, but it's still a good game.

Quote from: Draco
Draco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sonic Zone Version 16 - Designed by John Gillis Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid! XHTML