Main Menu

Going to be VERY LESS active

Started by Skyle369, July 05, 2011, 11:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Yep, like the title says I'll most likely have less forum activity here in SZ since I can't balance the internets and life anymore. Been struggling with school ever since last month and I've find it hard to balance both worlds these days and I'm currently leaning more on life now but that doesn't mean I'll leave. I'll try to post daily these days, perhaps 1-3 posts a day regarding the stuff that's been going on in the Sonic Discussion section but hey, at least I did some little activity there. :3

Anyways just an update about my status guys.
Over and out.  ;)

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on July 05, 2011, 11:25:44 PM
Yep, like the title says I'll most likely have less forum activity here in SZ since I can't balance the internets and life anymore. Been struggling with school ever since last month and I've find it hard to balance both worlds these days and I'm currently leaning more on life now but that doesn't mean I'll leave. I'll try to post daily these days, perhaps 1-3 posts a day regarding the stuff that's been going on in the Sonic Discussion section but hey, at least I did some little activity there. :3

Anyways just an update about my status guys.
Over and out.  ;)
Awww come on, I'm starting to become more active and you decide to just die off? Well yay for that...
Meh, have fun having a life.

Skyle369

Well at least I'm still here instead of leaving. :3

SmashFinale

but.... you are relevant in the discussion part of the forums, dont leave us!

Quote from: Skyle369 on July 05, 2011, 11:25:44 PM
and I'm currently leaning more on life now but that doesn't mean I'll leave.
oh, u are staying :)

Dracoslythe

Awwww, I feel ya.
Life is more important than the internet.
I hope you enjoy yourself, and see you around when you're around.  (:

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on July 06, 2011, 07:20:17 AM
Life is more important than the internet.
...I beg to differ. >:I
*shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Real life is more important than this place, so if you need to take off for awhile, go for it.

Just don't leave for good. We'll find you. :P