So apprently Team Fortress 2 Players are bunch of Crybabies

Started by shadowDOESrock, July 04, 2011, 11:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Since Team Fortress 2 went free-to-play, the game has gotten a little less "team" and a lot more "fortress," while the "2" has been rudely ignored. Angry paid-account players are now using a mod called "Free2BeKicked" to ban all users with a free version of TF2 from their sacred, private servers, in what may soon come to be called Frontier Justice: Apartheid Edition.

Free-game players are demanding Valve ban the mod, but as it is used on private servers, Valve's hands are tied. The mod isn't all-exclusive -- anyone who buys an item from the Valve store can bypass its check and be considered a paying player, although according to Botchweed, it would be possible to create a mod to accept only full-game purchasers. Any player can still join an official server without discrimination, but we'd avoid any servers titled "Keeping the Kore Kapable: n00bs Welcome!"

Dracoslythe

wow what douches.
I can understand them being a little angry after they paid for the game, and now it's F2P, but that's no reason to be all protective about it.

What if the F2Pers just didn't have the money.  That was my case.  :/

Elija2

Quote from: Lucyfied~ on July 04, 2011, 11:26:33 AM
Since Team Fortress 2 went free-to-play, the game has gotten a little less "team" and a lot more "fortress,"

Quote from: Dracoslythe on July 04, 2011, 02:49:12 PM
What if the F2Pers just didn't have the money.  That was my case.  :/
A hat costs a dollar.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Elija2 on July 04, 2011, 03:23:50 PM

A hat costs a dollar.

A Spy Ambassador clocks in at $0.49.

The best value for people not already having Team Fortress 2 and wanting the HL2 games cannot go wrong with the Orange Box still. That way you get a "Premium" (paid) account of Team Fortress 2 AND the other 4 games. It's $30.00 at Best Buy last time I check but I got mine for $16.50 on eBay last year - a hell of a deal for a so called game going free now. :)

epicwinning

i have had this happen to me 3 times since i got it. it makes me mad but i would complain its like mincecraft and crakced players they paied 20 dollars and other people get it free