Oh Lawd, California :3

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, June 27, 2011, 01:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Okay, so some of ya might think California is All happy-dandy and lovey and stuff right?

Well then read this:

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-11-09/us/california.fast.food.ban_1_meal-combinations-apple-dippers-yale-university-s-rudd-center?_s=PM:US Thank goodness it's only in San Francisco

Because children's parents said their child(s) were getting too fat (Heard this quote on the news, forgot which one though). I lol'ed. Why don't they tell their fat-ass thing of a child "No." then? 
"As previously stated, we are extremely disappointed with this decision. It's not what our customers want, nor is it something they asked for," said McDonald's spokeswoman Danya Proud. :3

You didn't think that was harsh, well then read this:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/first-it-banned-plastic-bags-now-san-francisco-may-outlaw-pets-2303673.html
They already have a ban on kittens and puppies (D: ) now their trying to expand it to any animal that could be SOLD or BOUGHT though a pet store be banned. something as SIMPLE as a GOLDFISH even. Yep, you read that right, an effing GOLDFISH.

Banning Plastic bags and bottled water is a good thing, but Animals and Happy meal toys? Seriously?

Discuss.

Super Sonic Boom

I kind of see the logic but it is the mental response, I think kids want the meals mainly and the toys come second meaning that the meals are not making the kids fat but not choosing the right sides and such do contribute to it.
(I think what I said is complete confusing now... lol)

xSalashawty

This morning I posted about SF banning violent videogames to minors. Rant there.
But...Kids meal toys and pets? SF is starting to get shizzy again..
plastic bags.. meh.. stop strangling people
Plastic water..waitwhut
happy meal toys..oh SF :P
Violent videogames..you're starting to piss me..
Pets..damnit SF, you advretised Portal on a billboard, but seriously?

PS:Im more confusing :U.         

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

TheGameNinja

Cali should stick to the entertainment industry. Then again, they tried to kill part of it recently...

xSalashawty

My city (or county..or area) doesn't take shit from SF. I need to enjoy the 7 more years I got with my parents then move to SF to study and such. (deciding if I want to have a job there/have a bf/have a kid..I might move back to my parents and work there.)

but on topic:
Quote from: TheGameNinja on June 28, 2011, 09:21:40 PM
Cali should stick to the entertainment industry. Then again, they tried to kill part of it recently...
The videogaming was taken care of.
I don't know what other things are going down there as entertainmentwise. Not like they'll ban PG movies to 4-year olds now ::)

Click me.

xSalashawty

Quote from: sonicfan300 on June 28, 2011, 09:36:10 PM
that fucken sucks because of the damn kids
damn you sir
I'm an 11 year old kid. It's not our fault we screw stuff up. It's the governments.
~government and kids 'cencorship' rant here~

Click me.