Super Smash Bros. U / Smash Smash Bros. 3DS

Started by shadowDOESrock, June 22, 2011, 01:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

and confirmed.

Nintendo need to fix their pipes this year.

jkid101094

Is Roy using his Awakening redesign? Either way I'm not OK with seeing Ryu here.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 13, 2015, 02:35:16 AMEither I'm not OK with seeing Ryu here.
Why? He's pretty much the main character of the whole Street Fighter series, and it was about time for someone from SF to be in Smash

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Ioshyriku on June 13, 2015, 04:04:41 AM
Why? He's pretty much the main character of the whole Street Fighter series, and it was about time for someone from SF to be in Smash
Why?
Street Fighter has little to do with Nintendo these days.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on June 13, 2015, 04:07:51 AM
Why?
Street Fighter has little to do with Nintendo these days.

Neither does Metal Gear Solid and Pac-Man.

Hakudamashi

At least Kojima and Sakurai are friends, and Bandai Namco helped develop the game

What connection does Street Fighter have?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on June 13, 2015, 07:11:43 AM
What connection does Street Fighter have?

Popularity in the fighting game genre and roots on the SNES?

jkid101094

Gettin' pretty sick of Ryu having to show up everytime Megaman gets a gig these days.

Megaman Universe? PLAY AS RYU!

Megaman x Street Fighter? FIGHT RYU!

Megaman in Smash? RYU'S HERE TOO!

It's like Capcom is afraid to let Megaman go anywhere without Ryu attempting to hog the spotlight.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 13, 2015, 08:52:23 AM
Gettin' pretty sick of Ryu having to show up everytime Megaman gets a gig these days.

Megaman Universe? PLAY AS RYU!

Megaman x Street Fighter? FIGHT RYU!

Megaman in Smash? RYU'S HERE TOO!

It's like Capcom is afraid to let Megaman go anywhere without Ryu attempting to hog the spotlight.

Megaman Universe didn't even come out.

Megaman x Street Fighter is a fan game.

Nintendo were the ones who chose for Megaman and him to be in Smash.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on June 13, 2015, 09:14:46 AM
Megaman Universe didn't even come out.

Megaman x Street Fighter is a fan game.

Nintendo were the ones who chose for Megaman and him to be in Smash.
Why does it matter that Universe wasn't released? It's still the most recent original Megaman title.

Megaman x Street Fighter was a fangame created by a Capcom employee in his spare time until Capcom themselves decided to publish it as a legit game.

Megaman was included in Smash due to fan demand. We don't know why Ryu is in, but I can't imagine Capcom writing Nintendo a big honkin' check has nothing to do with it.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 13, 2015, 09:25:07 AM
Why does it matter that Universe wasn't released? It's still the most recent original Megaman title.

No, that would be Megaman Legends 3 (going by your logic).

Megaman x Street Fighter was a fangame created by a Capcom employee in his spare time until Capcom themselves decided to publish it as a legit game.

No it wasn't. I have no clue where you got that idea from.

Megaman was included in Smash due to fan demand. We don't know why Ryu is in, but I can't imagine Capcom writing Nintendo a big honkin' check has nothing to do with it.

Do you have any proof of this check or are you just making things up so you can justify your hate for Ryu's inclusion?

Ioshyriku

Maybe the two are BFFs.
That aside Street Fighter II (all of them, especially Turbo), was the most popular Fighting Game on the SNES. And there is at least one Street Fighter game on all of Nintendo's handhelds except the Game & Watch and DS.

Elija2

I guess Chrom is gonna be in Smash after all...sorta.