Wii U

Started by shadowDOESrock, June 21, 2011, 12:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

DISCUSS!

Elija2

Wii U more like PEE U!!! *laughter and applause*

jkid101094

I'm personally excited about this...but what I'm more excited about is Smash 4. I can't wait! o3o

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gilly

I dislike Nintendo more and more every new console they release

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: John Gillis on June 21, 2011, 02:01:53 PM
I dislike Nintendo more and more every new console they release

Whats wrong with the Wii U, aside from beeing 5 years late?

Elija2

Quote from: Lucyfied~ on June 21, 2011, 02:04:52 PM
Whats wrong with the Wii U, aside from beeing 5 years late?

The controller looks like Steve Jobs' Etch-a-Sketch.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Elija2 on June 21, 2011, 02:07:48 PM
The controller looks like Steve Jobs' Etch-a-Sketch.
Yep. I agree full-fledged with that
im gonna wait on more discussion from this forum before i start dissing all three companies and SmashFinale4.

but the etch a sketch comment is correct though

Tanassy

I think Nintendo are on the right track. Backwards compatible AND powerful? Damn, boy.

Hakudamashi

I read on gametrailers that the console only uses one controller
Online is nice n' all, but y do you need to sacrifice local multiplayer for it?
They're like training us to be asocial...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on June 21, 2011, 06:04:40 PM
I read on gametrailers that the console only uses one controller

At present, Nintendo has no plans for first-party games that will support more than one Wii U controller. They could change their mind in the future. Other companies could release third-party games that support more than one. But, I think it could get really confusing, at least based on the games I've seen running on the machine.

Wii controllers are compatible with the system, though, and will be supported by Wii U games. So there's always that.

Tanassy

i don't think the console would be quite powerful enough to stream to more than one Controller AND the TV, but I might be wrong. Wiimotes will definitely be an option.

Unhappy

Aint this the way the PS3 was spost to come out, with the PSP being the controler??? I think its kool, but they should figure out how to make the 3DS work as the controler (like a phone app), then it would be a masterpiece...

eXtremeAzure

The Wii you has some really great looks. It looks like a hyped-up version of the original Wii. Which is good. :D. I guess its a good thing that it's also backwards compatible with original Wii games (although graphics will most likely stay the same). It's also an awesome idea to have the controller be like a second screen, that's defenitley gonna come in handy.  ;D

jkid101094

My only real gripe (that I can recall at the moment) is that there's no Gamecube compatibility. NOTHING. No controllers, no games, no memory cards. Damnit, Nintendo. I wanted you to FIX the backwards compatibility issues the Wii had. Not remove them altogether! D<

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Where's the N64 backwards compatibility? Come on Nintendo, don't be lazy.