Main Menu

It's quiet, too quiet..

Started by Tanassy, June 14, 2011, 04:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

*ahem*

I'd just like to let you guys know what's going on so nothing silly happens.
Let me just start by saying; MY HOUSE IS SO QUIET! I moved around a bunch of the rooms in this house yesterday, as my sister had had a a little break up issue (Not on bad terms mind you) and needed my room to prevent awkwardness. Anyway, this seems to have caused the death of my house, it's not lively anymore. To make my point though, let me just tell you guys that a lot of shit is going down here.

You might think; "Why is she telling us about this?" or,"Why is this in member notices?". Well guys, to add to all the drama, I can't stay here. I'm essentially getting kicked out of this house (Unless i want to live in a living room for ever) and I reeeally don't know where to go. now the fist option is back to Western Australia, to live with my mum. The second is finding a friend to stay with. Where does the forum come in to this? Well i don't know, just let me say this; there is a possibility that, within anywhere between a couple of days and a couple of weeks, I might have very limited access to the forum,  for anywhere between a couple of hours and a few months. Heck, it might not even happen at all. I'm just saying i might go off randomly for an undisclosed amount of time. All I ask is to retain my current position when that happens, and for people not to worry about where the hell I am.

To spark a bit of discussion though, I need to ask a question. But in order to ask it you need details.
Now you can skip this part guys, it isn't as important.

If I were to go back to WA to live with my mum, as opposed to staying here with a friend, it really sparks a lot of good and bad things. For example if I left here, I'd be leaving my girlfriend, and I'd be leaving a lot of good friends. But also, my life would be made alot easier because I wouldn't be paying rent, I wouldn't be so pressured to find work, and I have got some lasting friends over there too. The thing is, i can't weigh the two. I love it here, and I love my friends, but I'm struggling, and stressed to the MAX here. And I'm very fond of WA too, it being the place i lived more than half my life.

So what do you guys think I should do? I don't want "Follow your heart" or "Do what you like", I really want someone to weigh these options and tell me what they'd do. I am not going to poll this, but I'd like some help guys.

For the lazy asses who skipped to the end, to summarise: I might be leaving the forum shortly, for an unknown amount of time. it is a surprise to me as much as to you. But i can assure you i will be on the site any time it is possible!

Thanks for listening.

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana~ on June 14, 2011, 04:01:42 AM
You might think; "Why is she telling us about this?" or,"Why is this in member notices?".
Actually my first thought was why the hell you're referring to yourself as a she. :P

Quite honestly, DFX, I'd move back with my mom. If I was that stressed over work then I'd move and hope I could still keep in touch with my friends over the internet. Though, I've never had very close friends outside the internet so I can't approach the situation with the same feeling as you. :\

I hope everything gets resolved. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Thanks man, I really appreciate the support. And to be honest I'm thinking the same thing, i just really need to decide whether to take it easy or essentially, grow up. xD

Hyper Shadow 00

Quote from: Tana~ on June 14, 2011, 04:23:15 AM
Thanks man, I really appreciate the support. And to be honest I'm thinking the same thing, i just really need to decide whether to take it easy or essentially, grow up. xD

Feel free to Call me on my cell phone. Just Message me if u want my number. I haven't had many internet friends like you either, so i hope it gets resolved... Good luck and stay strong
Mew is awesome

Tanassy

Quote from: Hyper Shadow 00 on June 14, 2011, 04:54:16 AM
Feel free to Call me on my cell phone. Just Message me if u want my number. I haven't had many internet friends like you either, so i hope it gets resolved... Good luck and stay strong
There's two issues there. Credit (Which i have none), and area.
But thanks ^^

Hyper Shadow 00

Quote from: Tana~ on June 14, 2011, 05:00:07 AM
There's two issues there. Credit (Which i have none), and area.
But thanks ^^

no prob lol, best of wishes to ALL of my forum buds

and aww... well it is a small world after all...
Mew is awesome