Main Menu

Wait... wut?

Started by Jazz Nova, June 13, 2011, 03:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazz Nova

I come back and the forum is reset to awhile back.
And I don't have over 2000 posts.

Also, I just was able to get on for awhile. The computer's ethernet cable is disconnected, so it's hard for me to get online. And I'm going to Barbados until the 22nd... so.. yeah. I won't be able to contact people.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

jkid101094

Yeah, the forum went down. We got set back to March 13th...I think. Sad but true. :I

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 13, 2011, 03:53:24 PM
Yeah, the forum went down. We got set back to March 13th...I think. Sad but true. :I

...well, f*ck
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Tanassy

It isn't that bad, only a few posts.

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana~ on June 13, 2011, 04:19:47 PM
It isn't that bad, only a few posts.
Well, think of all the work some members put in and the topics we made. I mean, it's better than having no forum, yes, but it's still a huge bummer. I'm not the most active member anymore according to the forum stats when I had SSB by 4 days when the forum went down. :I

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

It doesn't really matter. Time stats and posts, they're all just stats. Nothing hugely important was deleted so it really isn't that big of a deal. and if the spam section is really your idea of "work" then whatever.

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana~ on June 14, 2011, 03:38:57 AM
It doesn't really matter. Time stats and posts, they're all just stats. Nothing hugely important was deleted so it really isn't that big of a deal. and if the spam section is really your idea of "work" then whatever.
No, the spam section isn't, but remember all the info we had in the Sonic Generations topic and things like that? And even still, they may not be important to you, but we lost a few good memories as well. :\

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

That's true, I guess I never really saw them due to my absense. Nonetheless it is a deal we shouldn't be clinging on to, the forum is pretty much in a better state.

Hyper Shadow 00

Quote from: Tana~ on June 14, 2011, 04:08:04 AM
That's true, I guess I never really saw them due to my absense. Nonetheless it is a deal we shouldn't be clinging on to, the forum is pretty much in a better state.

yeah with jkid as a mod ofc it is :p *shot*

anyhow Jazz Nova i feel you... i got over 200 posts to catch up on. guess i better get going with it ;)
Mew is awesome