Main Menu

i guess it's time.

Started by darkyellowz, March 11, 2011, 12:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkyellowz

my wish has come true, i have been banned from that awfull chat that you guys call heaven, so i will be takeing my leave for a better and fullfilled life, i will be deleting my account after this, and if you think i'm doing this for attionstion, i am not, only to show that you can have you faggoty victory. i know i may of misspelled alot of words, but what i am typeing is my true feelings about this site, you have now lost a long liveing member that has been here from 2009 and has changed throught the years, i hope you are happy that you made me back to my old self now, a hyper emo faggot who loves anime and lives life to the fullest, so all that hard work i put into being a diffrent person is now lost, and that person was wrong, he said "no one likes you, NO ONE", when i can prove to him that i have many people who like me and supported me all the way, now i must fold and turn my back and head home.

love, yours truely, darkyellowz' diffrent side.

Fiamonder

Okay, bye.

To be completely honest, if you're living life at it's fullest, why care about a website? And I don't see living life at it's fullest by pulling countless of all nighters behind the computer...

Meh, sometimes, thee Inturnetz ees serious busynesz (Obviously spelt wrong), so you have to deal with it. Take it or leave it, how harsh it may sound.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Mikey

inb4he comes back

No but seriously, thanks for leaving.