Main Menu

Faraway Island Problems

Started by MewFan1337, March 09, 2011, 06:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MewFan1337

March 9, 2011

Trouble in 4th grade.. I couldn't even see, and I felt like I was blind. I also couldn't wake up today, because the power was out. Before I knew it, I was 2 hours late.. I had detention, and stayed after school for like, 4 hours. I hated it. What I hate most is that tomorrow I have Picture Day, and I'm sick. Theres no way I might be able to take this picture.
I like trains.

Teh Shadic

Quote from: MewFan1337 on March 09, 2011, 06:02:22 AM
March 9, 2011

Trouble in 4th grade.. I couldn't even see, and I felt like I was blind. I also couldn't wake up today, because the power was out. Before I knew it, I was 2 hours late.. I had detention, and stayed after school for like, 4 hours. I hated it. What I hate most is that tomorrow I have Picture Day, and I'm sick. Theres no way I might be able to take this picture.

Y'know, asking for karma is against the rules...

When you were late to school, did you tell your teachers that your power was out and you didn't know what the time was? It's not your fault.

[off-topic]Holy crap, fourth grade?

Finally, another younger member that actually knows how to type correctly. :3[/off-topic]

hi

MewFan1337

March 10, 2011

This is not march 10. It is not thursday. Its 3:04 in the morning, and a terribly tragedy happened.

My great grandfathers life has ended.

He has died of a massive hard attack...I know that this may seem sad for you, but....This is very unfortunate to happen. He went to the bathroom and came out. The next thing he knew, he fell backwards and was unconcious.
911 came to try and help, but it was to late. He died.

March 11, 2011

Still no school for me. Why am I even sick? Im getting tired of playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team. Also, im willing to get a Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Mew/Shiny Mew for a Lv.59 Infernape that has won in the Elite 4.
I like trains.