That red haired bastard found a means of communication

Started by Sonic360, March 04, 2011, 03:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

After my pc broke I didn't think I would be here for quite a while but then I figured I would try getting on here using my ps3...shockingly enough it worked so hey, I am back, well I canät really do much here but post and watch the chat box without the ability to say anything on it T.T, and darn...the forum server needs to be paid for, damn...well guys thatäs it, have a great day. and anyone with a paypal willing to donate to the cause, DONATE!!!

SmashFinale

hold on...u didnt know that u can use ur PS3 to get on this site?

i use my freaking Wii to get on this site sometimes man. The PS3 is more than capable to do it then

Sonic360

Quote from: SmashFinale on March 04, 2011, 03:50:16 PM
hold on...u didnt know that u can use ur PS3 to get on this site?

i use my freaking Wii to get on this site sometimes man. The PS3 is more than capable to do it then
I knew the wii could get on the forum I just never really thought about it at the time, and I never knew the ps3 was capable of doing so, which is kinda stupid of me not thinking the ps3 would work, but lol I can still get on the chatbox, and ban or delete people/posts I just can not talk on the chatbox, and my use here is limited since I am only using this ps3

sonicfan300

i never knew you could accesses this site on the Wii but i have the nintendo 3DS and i can get on the site