Main Menu

Just a heads up.

Started by Tanassy, March 01, 2011, 05:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Consider me dead.

My computer decided to f*** up royally and won't do a darned thing, so I can't access the forum as usual.
While there are plenty of options open to me, (PS3, DS, My Sister's Mac), I cannot keep up the way I was.

If I completely disappear for a day or two at a time, you'll know why. If I post rarely and slowly, and maybe with a little more mistakes, forgive me, I have a reason. I'm in no state to abandon my modship, but don't expect my usual 24/7 nursing.

Anyway, this is just a heads up. Whether it develops any further or goes away is up to the future.

Love, Tana-Chan.

Supersonic196

NUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

you could try reinstalling  :-X

Tanassy

It's a hardware issue. As in: I need a replacement or I aint gettin past the bootloader. x3

jkid101094

*ultra mega sadface*
Well, we'll still be able to see each other on FB and MSN. Good luck. I hope you get your compy fixed soon! :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ryltohn

d'awww, Tana-chan has fucked computer *sadface*

at least thar's ms-WAIT. You haven't accepted my MSN yet.... no internet fawr you :3

on a more serious note, I wish ya the best. I'd HATE for my computer to die on me,.
All your bass are belong to me

Tanassy

Quote from: GTCharizard on March 01, 2011, 10:24:13 AM
d'awww, Tana-chan has f***ed computer *sadface*

at least thar's ms-WAIT. You haven't accepted my MSN yet.... no internet fawr you :3

on a more serious note, I wish ya the best. I'd HATE for my computer to die on me,.
You added me on MSN? Try again, bud. :3

SmashFinale

Dang...

We'll miss u

(if that seems sarcastic to you..Well.....)

Ryltohn

Im sorry dear Tana-Chan, but...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tanassy

Quote from: GTCharizard on March 02, 2011, 02:38:37 AM
Im sorry dear Tana-Chan, but...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Could you send it again? plz?

Ryltohn

If I could I would mai darling, but I dunno how. I sent an e-mail though C: