Main Menu

MikeyLevi's days.

Started by Mikey, January 15, 2011, 08:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

January 15th 2011:
I had a really good sandwich today! Filled me right up.

jkid101094

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.  >:(
*shot*

Nah, jk dude. x3
A sub sandwich? 8D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

This is the best blog on the forum.

Mikey

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 15, 2011, 09:04:47 PM
Nah, jk dude. x3
A sub sandwich? 8D
No just a normal sandwich. Two pieces of buttermilk bread with some mayo, american cheese, honey ham, lettuce, tomato, and one sliced pickle. (the ones you get on burgers at mcodnalds, one of the round ones.)

jkid101094

Quote from: MikeyLevi on January 15, 2011, 09:33:06 PM
No just a normal sandwich. Two pieces of buttermilk bread with some mayo, american cheese, honey ham, lettuce, tomato, and one sliced pickle. (the ones you get on burgers at mcodnalds, one of the round ones.)
Daww, I only eat the bread they use for subs and buns. For some reason I just can't do normal bread. I just can't. >.<

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 15, 2011, 09:35:55 PM
Daww, I only eat the bread they use for subs and buns. For some reason I just can't do normal bread. I just can't. >.<
I'm not a huge fan of sub bread. Its a little too thick.

January 16th, 2011:
Just finished drinking some Sunkist out of my lucky Michigan State glass. It was really good, think I might get some more. I'm a little hungry and its 3:40 AM. I need some sleep.

jkid101094

Quote from: MikeyLevi on January 15, 2011, 09:39:34 PM
January 16th, 2011:
Just finished drinking some Sunkist out of my lucky Michigan State glass. It was really good, think I might get some more. I'm a little hungry and its 3:40 AM. I need some sleep.
Same here except an hour earlier...you go me in the mood for a sub now. xD
If only we had bread and something to put on it. >.<

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

Mikey

Please dont bump old ass threads, thanks.