A possible ban for games:Boy Shot Parents Because They Took Video Games Away

Started by Hakudamashi, January 15, 2009, 01:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeBro387

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on December 16, 2009, 12:22:23 PM
no wonder, he was a Halo 3 player.

Yeah, I'm not too much a fan of Halo 3, but my friends are. (And Xbox360 day in school is tomorrow. They're planning on bringing in Halo 3. I'll just bring in my DSi and play some Worms. :P)
Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: JoeBro387 on December 16, 2009, 08:46:11 PM
Yeah, I'm not too much a fan of Halo 3, but my friends are. (And Xbox360 day in school is tomorrow. They're planning on bringing in Halo 3. I'll just bring in my DSi and play some Worms. :P)
Your friends, are a bunch of lucky bastards. :P

JoeBro387

Not really. Everyone here who's entitled to Xbox360 day has a problem of some sort. I've got Aspergers. (Easily angry)

Anyway, it got transferred to the half-day Tuesday. D:
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 10, 2009, 07:48:48 PM
That kid is rather messed up. Couldn't he wait a couple of years or something? It's not like the game is going to disappear at all even. :o
he could lose it...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JoeBro387

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 17, 2009, 09:36:03 AM
he could lose it...
Yeah, but that's no reason to kill your parents. Couldn't he go over a friend's and play it or tried to converse a way into getting it? :S

Joseppi

They won't ban video games over something like that. There's no logic. It would be stupid if they tried. But it would never work. If he shot them because they took his football away, would they ban football too?

JoeBro387

Quote from: Joseppi on December 17, 2009, 09:59:59 AM
They won't ban video games over something like that. There's no logic. It would be stupid if they tried. But it would never work. If he shot them because they took his football away, would they ban football too?
That's a good point. Banning of the video game industry would drive some people mad, anyway. Just as banning football would. (Although I'm all for banning football - or as the americans call it, soccer. :P)

sonicmaddave

Also if you ban the video game industry, loads and loads of people would become unemployed. The world is suffering from an unemployment crisis, if video games became illegal that would make it a lot worse. :o

Tanassy

TheGameNinja

Yeah, they won't ban video games. The whole freedom of speech thing protects it. There are some games I don't think should be made, but they have every right to make them.

JoeBro387

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 17, 2009, 09:59:29 PM
Yeah, they won't ban video games. The whole freedom of speech thing protects it. There are some games I don't think should be made, but they have every right to make them.

Agreed. I HATE Grand Theft Auto and think it shouldn't have been made, but it is and I believe it's driving some people overboard, especially young children.

But yeah, I'm planning on making games too. -.-

Rulep

Quote from: JoeBro387 on December 18, 2009, 04:41:24 AM
Agreed. I HATE Grand Theft Auto and think it shouldn't have been made, but it is and I believe it's driving some people overboard, especially young children.
Maybe it's the kids behaviour/matureaity and/or their parents teaching right from wrong seriously.(Seriously I see parents swearing in front of their young kids... >:( ) Also No i'm not a fanboy of Grand Theft Auto, just
saying that since I playing that series since 5 and i'm the nicest thing ever.
Rulep: do you ever fall in love with yourself
Captain Nook: for me, there could never be anyone else.
Captain Nook: I've spent hours looking in the mirror.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Rulep on December 18, 2009, 06:20:07 AM
Maybe it's the kids behaviour/matureaity and/or their parents teaching right from wrong seriously.(Seriously I see parents swearing in front of their young kids... >:( ) Also No i'm not a fanboy of Grand Theft Auto, just
saying that since I playing that series since 5 and i'm the nicest thing ever.
here in Australia I seen some guy take his flip flop off in a busy street and smacked the side of his son's head with it, and the boy was about 5. :o

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: JoeBro387 on December 18, 2009, 04:41:24 AM

But GTA is a bad boy's dream.

As soon they are mature, they won't do anything crazy.