2011/Happy new year topic

Started by Fiamonder, December 30, 2010, 09:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

So, 2011 is right around the corner. I know, time flies...

So are you planning to do something big in 2011?
I don't think that I'll do something special, but it's gonna be a hell of a year for me, that's for sure.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

TrueSilverWolf

For 2011, I'm planning on doing more activities as in doing things for my interests like going to the Anime Convention that coming up around April. I hope this time I go there, I can be able to buy Cloud Buster sword.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TrueSilverWolf on December 30, 2010, 10:08:09 AM
For 2011, I'm planning on doing more activities as in doing things for my interests like going to the Anime Convention that coming up around April. I hope this time I go there, I can be able to buy Cloud Buster sword.
Same.  I finally convinced mom to let me go, and she said she'd take me, but she can't take that weekend off, and it really made me sadface.  :I  But my BF's mom said she might take us.  :3

This year's gonna be big for me too...my bf's leaving to go to college in the summer, and I still have another year of high school (albeit, only half a year...I only have one class to take, but instead of mom letting me take it this year so I can graduate with all my friends, she's like "you need to go all four years."), I'll become a nurse's assistant in a few months, I get to renew my vision screening certification this summer, and I start driving by myself in a few days...my first thing I'm going to try to do is be a careful driver...^^;;

I also plan to learn how to play the piano; since my parents won't let me take lessons (they say it costs too much, and that Dad can teach me, but he always sits on his ass and watches Fox News...), I'm going to be teaching myself...I just ordered a beginner book from Amazon, so hopefully after the mail service settles down, I'll get that in.  (:  ...I really miss being into music...I had to quit band so I could take Spanish in preparation for graduation.

Otherwise that, this year...I bet it has many things in store; those of which I might not even plan.  I really just try to live life by day, and if each day brings the same boring thing, then so be it.  If not, then I guess I'll just play it by ear.  ;D

Tanassy

Living in the moment all year.
I'll start it all off by taking a big break going to QLD for a while. I may or may not end up staying there and either way I need to grab a job or set up some sort of study.

I'm sure it'll be a big year, and to end it all I'll be turning 18. ^^'

Mikey

I'll try to cut down on the amount of people I eat.

EchidnaPower

Did you know--?
Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average... which means, YOU HAVE MET YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION!!!! :)

I love Jesus! Do you?

jman

My goal for 2011 is for me to find knuckles and go on an adventure with him.

Who doesn't love Knuckles
1. He is cool
2. He is strong
3. He is brave

Fiamonder

Quote from: MikeyLevi on December 30, 2010, 02:52:07 PM
I'll try to cut down on the amount of people I eat.

Goomba's*?

Quote from: jman on December 30, 2010, 05:30:36 PM
My goal for 2011 is for me to find knuckles and go on an adventure with him.

Good luck!

jkid101094

I'm going to kill GD for no apparent reason.  ::)
Oh, and also. I'm going to my aunt's. Hope fully my uncle can figure out what's wrong with my compy. o3o

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Pesterchum = sirJayden

NiGHTS

Quote from: Jordan teh echidna on December 31, 2010, 01:10:15 PM
Happy New Year from Britain!!

^this

I dont know why im getting so excited it just means im back to school soon xD

but HAPPY NEW YEAR anyway x3

Gamerdude

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 31, 2010, 01:43:52 AM
I'm going to kill GD for no apparent reason.  ::)
Oh, and also. I'm going to my aunt's. Hope fully my uncle can figure out what's wrong with my compy. o3o
Have to find me first. :P
The only two goals I can think of right now is try to focus a little more on school since Im in college now and try to find a girlfriend, which now that I think about it conflects with the first. xD

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

Fiamonder

Dropping by to say happy new year! Had a loltastic morning. It's 4:01 now so I'll better get some sleep now. Go fucking party America<33

xSalashawty

Night~

And my resolution is to have a new life and start over.....

Ps: it's only 7:54 in Cali, so fff.
Just remember people. All the California girls love you.-shot- and the California guys love you too.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Supersonic196

one hour till midnight here.

i'm not watching bad talent prance around the stage in times square. so im spending new years here! YAY

my resolution is not to die yesterday. i hope i can keep it.  :P

Hakudamashi

The same thing I do every year
Try to be the biggest douche possible
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on December 31, 2010, 04:45:38 PM
Night~

And my resolution is to have a new life and start over.....

Ps: it's only 7:54 in Cali, so fff.
Just remember people. All the California girls love you.-shot- and the California guys love you too.
Love you babe, happy new year :p
Another big kiss from me <3

Good luck with starting over, you might need to get rid of me xD