Main Menu

Grounded forever....

Started by xSalashawty, December 16, 2010, 02:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

-kicks jkid in the head-

Sigh.. Well, I also hate to say it, but jkid does have a very valid point. Look, we've already promised to meet up eventually. So no matter what, we will. I promise.
I'm sorry I got you in trouble. But I will never forget the moments we had either. And I will Never stop loving you.
I'm still broken, and I still cry constantly, but I will be fine.
And jkid, thanks for caring.

edit- late post, durmit.

jkid101094

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on December 17, 2010, 05:04:10 PM
I hate seeing Fusion torn up like this. I really would do anything for him to be happy and make his life worthwhile,  but I guess I can't at the moment :(
And they wont let me go back to normal. They can't fucking TELL me what I did, but theyhaveto SHOW me.
I think that's dumb,but they wont tell me so yeah. If  I let them show me, I wouldn't be able to see you ever again on YouTube, here, or msn. I'd fucking creamy heart out if I did so.
Would you rather never be able to go here again or take a risk to sneak on?
That is what I had to go through. @-@
Doesn't seem like much but it is.

You guys are special to me, that the day I got grounded, I stayed up until 1 am putting your names all over the back of my binder.  It's full of names now. If I ever lost you all, I'd always look at the back to remember you all, and never forget you guys. I even but Ben's name and people I rarely talk to...
I'm still a bit confused, though...I mean, I care about you guys too. That's why I'm suggesting this. Two wrongs don't make a right and if you're caught that's probably it. But if you take a short hiatus there's a chance you won't have to sneak on...As far as I know I'm second to Dark when it comes to being your bud, Salas. I'd rather watch you go knowing that you did the right thing and that you may be back then just watching you just poof one day. ._.

And we'll never forget you either, Salas. I never forget one of my best buds...

Quote from: Deathwing~ on December 17, 2010, 05:12:46 PM
-kicks jkid in the head-

Sigh.. Well, I also hate to say it, but jkid does have a very valid point. Look, we've already promised to meet up eventually. So no matter what, we will. I promise.
I'm sorry I got you in trouble. But I will never forget the moments we had either. And I will Never stop loving you.
I'm still broken, and I still cry constantly, but I will be fine.
And jkid, thanks for caring.

edit- late post, durmit.
Your welcome Dark. I really hope all these kinks just unravel themselves. ._.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

I never thought I'd see the moment when deathwing is sad .-.

-shit humour attempt-

Skyle369

Salas, I made this the day when we chatted about our houses in google maps and earth and I was supposed to show you this days ago but I wanted you to see this until you're gone for a long time...

Google maps was crappy but good thing they invented Google Faps. Now I found your house!
Hope this made you smile and it'd be a memorable image.  :'(

BTW, I suggest you print out the fan fics you made about SZ so the fun we had will be memorable...

xSalashawty

Shit, they found my itouch while I was showering
Or I lost it( but Im sure they took it)
I'll be inactive on msn.
And there's a low chance of me finding it and my parents being able to get in it.
--
Skyle:
I forgot to reply earlier. Sorry.
But that picture is my background.
I did smile, and I'll remember it for sure. X3
Thanks for everything!^^
Iwontforgetthem~

Jkid-
I'm honored to be one of your best buds, and you're right about 2 wrongs don't make rights. I should have listened....thankyouu.

DFX:
before I poof for a long time again, I just want you to know
I really love you. Nothing can separate us. Every. I can't wait 8 years. I want you NOW.
Imsosorryihavetopoof. I'll miss you~

I'm on the iPad and psp for now, and it was fun being here longer. :3
DO NOT VOTE FOR ME ANYMORE BECAUSE MY ACTIVITY HERE HAS BEEN CUT AGAIN TIL I FIND MY ITOUCH OR GET MONEY TO BUY MY OWN LAPTOP.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

rockout909

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on December 23, 2010, 10:14:57 AM
Shit, they found my itouch while I was showering
Or I lost it( but Im sure they took it)
I'll be inactive on msn.
And there's a low chance of me finding it and my parents being able to get in it.
--
Skyle:
I forgot to reply earlier. Sorry.
But that picture is my background.
I did smile, and I'll remember it for sure. X3
Thanks for everything!^^
Iwontforgetthem~

Jkid-
I'm honored to be one of your best buds, and you're right about 2 wrongs don't make rights. I should have listened....thankyouu.

DFX:
I really love you. Nothing can separate us. Every. I can't wait 8 years. I want you NOW.

I'm on the iPad and psp for now, and it was fun being here longer. :3
DO NOT VOTE FOR ME ANYMORE BECAUSE MY ACTIVITY HERE HAS BEEN CUT AGAIN TIL I FIND MY ITOUCH OR GET MONEY TO BUY MY OWN LAPTOP.
I just came back! durmit....
Now that i deeply read this, what the heck did you do? sorry you got grounded and we'll all miss you...

Sonic360

Crap! You are on less now than a week ago. I was hoping to ra- I mean talk to you while you were all stealthy with your Itouch..so much for that .-. Well, hopefully your parents are like my mom, where forever is at least 2 weeks to a month or 2.

Tanassy

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on December 23, 2010, 10:14:57 AM
DFX:
Me too sal, it's too long.. I will miss you.
And no, nothing can seperate us, I'll make sure of it. I love you.