Main Menu

Grounded forever....

Started by xSalashawty, December 16, 2010, 02:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

I'm grounded fir ever. I did something bad then I got grounded for it
I lost msn, comp and itouch. However I might sneak on my iPad after once and awhile. Tobi, host the msn party for me<3

I also erased all files from my pc so yeah....

I will miss all of you. I wish you all a Merry Xmas and I hope I made you happy..

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

D:

That suuuuuuucks. I hope you didn't do anything too bad. Here's hopin' it's not for forever after all.

xSalashawty

I did something bad
Parents got angry
Grounded me from everything
But they don't hide the iPad
Which I will use to sneak on

I will hopefully get straight a's cause they do special things with it "3

And also I cleaned out my whole computer. most of it.

And Derek... I did something real bad.
Andyesitisforever ):

Same goes with my phone... Can't use it €.€

Click me.

Dropletz

sorry to hear that...but I doubt it'll be forever. LOL

nobody's grounded forever...at least, I think they're not.

just let it work its course.

jkid101094

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on December 16, 2010, 02:48:41 PM
I did something bad
Parents got angry
Grounded me from everything
But they don't hide the iPad
Which I will use to sneak on

I will hopefully get straight a's cause they do special things with it "3

And also I cleaned out my whole computer. most of it.

And Derek... I did something real bad.
Andyesitisforever ):

Same goes with my phone... Can't use it €.€
Salas, I find the forever part rather far fetched, but if that's what you think, it'll be sad to see you go. :[
And why'd you clean your comp out? O.o

Edit: What Rizen said.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

I kinda doubt it too but they literally said forever soyesh.
I kinda think I deserve a punishment, maybe a month but not forever. That's kinda crossing it. A big reason why I'm on a lot is because I love you guys, and I really wanted to stay.

And I cleared it so if they try to open something, if it isn't cloned, they can't view it because the comp del it, not having the data.

Click me.

jkid101094

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on December 16, 2010, 02:55:28 PM
I kinda doubt it too but they literally said forever soyesh.
I kinda think I deserve a punishment, maybe a month but not forever. That's kinda crossing it. A big reason why I'm on a lot is because I love you guys, and I really wanted to stay.

And I cleared it so if they try to open something, if it isn't cloned, they can't view it because the comp del it, not having the data.
And if the grounding isn't forever you still won't be coming back?

And we lu2. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

You're fucking kidding.

My life is ruined.

*crying*
What was it that you did..?

Yes.. you made us happy.. especially me..

Skyle369

When I saw this title on the latest topics, I was afraid that it was you who made the topic... guess it was...
Well so much for my Birthday, it'll be only 99% of fun because that 1% is gone which is you.

We'll miss you Salas, hopefully one day things will be set right... :/

Tanassy

Quote from: Skyle369 on December 16, 2010, 03:26:19 PM
When I saw this title on the latest topics, I was afraid that it was you who made the topic... guess it was...
Well so much for my Birthday, it'll be only 99% of fun because that 1% is gone which is you.

We'll miss you Salas, hopefully one day things will be set right... :/
The rest of my life will only be 1% fun because 99% of it was her..

jkid101094

Listen, guys. I have a lot of confidence this will just blow over. When you're sad about something sometimes you have a need for sympathy. I'm not saying she's just being winy. I'd never say anything bad about Salas. But that's what this topic seems to be to me. A plea for sympathy. Tobi did it and she came right back. I have little doubt that once Salas is over what ever she did she'll come back too.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 16, 2010, 03:35:49 PM
Listen, guys. I have a lot of confidence this will just blow over. When you're sad about something sometimes you have a need for sympathy. I'm not saying she's just being winy. I'd never say anything bad about Salas. But that's what this topic seems to be to me. A plea for sympathy. Tobi did it and she came right back. I have little doubt that once Salas is over what ever she did she'll come back too.

If you're right, I might live.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 16, 2010, 03:35:49 PM

It seems to me that it's less of her wanting to leave and more her not being able to get online as much.

jkid101094

Quote from: Deathwing~ on December 16, 2010, 03:37:55 PM
If you're right, I might live.
Don't talk like that, man. Time heals all wounds. It may sting for awhile but you'll feel better eventually. Just cheer up and hope for the best and if it doesn't work out then thank fate or whatever you believe that you even met her in the first place. It may be hard to get over at first but you'll come through. On the 1% chance these are her final posts that doesn't mean you two will never meet again. The world's a pretty small place.

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 16, 2010, 03:45:24 PM
It seems to me that it's less of her wanting to leave and more her not being able to get online as much.
So...Overexaggeration?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.