Main Menu

*sigh*

Started by darkyellowz, November 30, 2010, 06:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkyellowz

I'm back, after days of torture to learn to adapt to other things to be nice, i am here, and if you did not know, i left after my last reply on that topic you all love to flame on because it makes you feel happy, now i am not being mean or anything, i said I'm not being mean because you might think that "flaming because it makes you happy" is mean, i am mealy using it to express your feels to show i am not mean, after i have done this topic i will take into consideration those ideas, and what mainly got me to come back, is kyo, Yes kyo, who for i know is "Mewzero" on xbox live, but he might of changed senice he has been playing "NFS: Hot Pursuit", i will be nicer to those who i have harassed in the past, wait, even better, i will be nicer to you all, i am going to be nicer by being less active, for i Had a life on xboxlive as well. Now, you might be thinking to yourselves "Oh, Ben might just be pretending to be nice then he is going to be bad and stupid, for he lacks that of a mature adult.", for a start, i will be nicer, and like i said, to do that i will be less active, i hope to gain some respect to be another member of this wonderful forum, and i shall take down all unessery posts, but if i say that i don't want to, it means that i am too "lazy", so please excuse my manners. Now your thinking "if this shrade is only a act, i am SO going to report him to get him banned.", i do not wish to put on a act unless i am told to by a moderator or adminastatior.
i feel i have more to say, but as i said, i sometimes do not do things because i am "lazy".
Thank you for advance for reading.

Tanassy

Quote from: darkyellowz on November 30, 2010, 06:07:34 PM

Thank you for advance for reading.
Damn straight. in good form I suppose.

TheGameNinja

Welcome back. Remember: