Article: Why SEGA Doesn't Care when Sonic Sucks

Started by Gilly, January 07, 2009, 10:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: ultrashadow on January 08, 2009, 07:20:02 PM
they will when they don't have any fans 2 not give 2 sh*ts about
which won't be until like.......flame wars end :P
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Super Empra

Actually SEGA should care because their sonic games aren't selling well. Sonic 06 is around 1 million and it barely sold anything when it came out. Sonic unleashed sold but not much either. Sonic adventure 1 and 2 sold over 1 million. So I think it does make a difference.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Hyper Sonic 12

darkness shadow

Quote from: Super Empra on January 10, 2009, 01:33:30 AM
Actually SEGA should care because their sonic games aren't selling well. Sonic 06 is around 1 million and it barely sold anything when it came out. Sonic unleashed sold but not much either. Sonic adventure 1 and 2 sold over 1 million. So I think it does make a difference.
i would be surprised that unlashed didn't do well, if it wrn't for th reviewers doin a bad job and people beliving it to be like sonic 06' or secret rings
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Hakudamashi

Quote from: ultrashadow on January 10, 2009, 03:31:51 AM
i would be surprised that unlashed didn't do well, if it wrn't for th reviewers doin a bad job and people beliving it to be like sonic 06' or secret rings
I guess its part of their plan to get rid of Sonic so that Mario can take over over :P

But seriously,I guess its just these ppl are too picky,and don't know what they want(if you like at other Sonic reviews u'll see what I mean)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Super Empra

Quote from: windlessusher on January 10, 2009, 08:07:08 AM
I guess its part of their plan to get rid of Sonic so that Mario can take over over :P

But seriously,I guess its just these ppl are too picky,and don't know what they want(if you like at other Sonic reviews u'll see what I mean)

Didn't mario take over when the SNES beat the Genesis? Or when the bad quality sonic games began to come out?

Hakudamashi

The only place where Mario is "better" than sonic is in ur head
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

darkness shadow

Quote from: windlessusher on January 10, 2009, 01:01:41 PM
The only place where Mario is "better" than sonic is in ur head
mario is ok, but sonic is better, thats how my mind work
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Hyper Sonic 12

I cant belive sega was doing all of theas to get mony

Super Empra

Well they won't be getting money for much longer because Sonic sells much less than it used to. And if reviewers keep giving bad reviews then sales will fall even more.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Super Empra on January 11, 2009, 04:47:13 AM
Well they won't be getting money for much longer because Sonic sells much less than it used to. And if reviewers keep giving bad reviews then sales will fall even more.
I guess its cause ppl just can't except change
Cause haven't you realised that the only "good" sonic games are the ones that resemble the original -_-
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

darkness shadow

Quote from: windlessusher on January 11, 2009, 06:33:41 AM
I guess its cause ppl just can't except change
Cause haven't you realised that the only "good" sonic games are the ones that resemble the original -_-
that's because people think sonic and pario are more alike thn they really are, mario has kept the tradition, but sonic has to keep changing to adapt to the storyline
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Hakudamashi

Quote from: ultrashadow on January 11, 2009, 07:10:54 AM
that's because people think sonic and pario are more alike thn they really are, mario has kept the tradition, but sonic has to keep changing to adapt to the storyline
1.Thats why I find Mario boring
2.What IS their similarities anyway?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hyper Sonic 12