is unleashed going to bring back sonic???

Started by chet, January 06, 2009, 02:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Shadow84786 on March 12, 2009, 12:18:46 PM
You mean if there was less night stages and more day stages.
ppl fail to realize not everyone hates the Werehog
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Super Empra

Quote from: windlessusher on March 12, 2009, 12:57:21 PM
ppl fail to realize not everyone hates the Werehog

ppl fail to realize that speed and slow don't mix well. It should have been in a seperate game.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Super Empra on March 12, 2009, 08:47:24 PM
ppl fail to realize that speed and slow don't mix well. It should have been in a seperate game.
ppl fail to realize that u must complain to SEGA and leave us alone with their bitching >_>
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic274

Quote from: EliteDrkLrd on January 31, 2009, 05:58:21 PM
i think a sonic adventure 3 (with a CHAO garden) would bring back sonic if they had the game play of sa2 but with adventure fields like in sa1

I agree. Just take Sonic Adventure 2 (or battle) and add a few characters (since there are newer characters) and change the levels and your made for sonic's return.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Supersonic274 on March 14, 2009, 04:05:28 PM
I agree. Just take Sonic Adventure 2 (or battle) and add a few characters (since there are newer characters) and change the levels and your made for sonic's return.
You mean use the Adventure Engine :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic274

Craig@Game

Quote from: Shadow84786 on January 07, 2009, 11:23:39 AM
Sonic Unleashed didn't bring Sonic back Sega doesn't care if Sonic Sucks

hell they lost the console wars and now theyre waving the white flag on the battle of the mascots
WHY THE HELL DID THEY GO INTO THIS BUSINESS IF THEYRE JUST GONNA GIVE UP EASILLY!?!?!?!?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Craig@Game on March 26, 2009, 07:44:33 AM
hell they lost the console wars and now theyre waving the white flag on the battle of the mascots
WHY THE HELL DID THEY GO INTO THIS BUSINESS IF THEYRE JUST GONNA GIVE UP EASILLY!?!?!?!?
Who says they're giving up?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kristomaster

Yeah, they aren't giving up and Sonic Unleashed was over my expectations so I'll say they have managed to bring him back up!
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Hakudamashi

too bad its not bringing Sonic back
cause according to 85% of the internet(shockingly) say Sonic Unleashed is a fail
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HereAndThere

sonics gonna get up again werehog and the sword were not good pluses but sonic was back in secret rings he was speedy and all that sonic is so hell get up again and silver the werehog you just spammed one word post

SonicLover25

Sonic Owns!They Should NEVER Get Rid Of Him!

HereAndThere

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 02, 2009, 03:20:42 PM
SU is a big failure for the blue blur (except for Sonic's new moves)!  >:(
i disagree sonics back but you guys who are supposed to be loyal fans dont get it and say shit about the games thats why sega/sonic team doesnt listen to their fans

Zonic10

Quote from: jeexx on June 02, 2009, 09:34:32 PM
i disagree sonics back but you guys who are supposed to be loyal fans dont get it and say shit about the games thats why sega/sonic team doesnt listen to their fans

I agree with jeexx, even though Sega/Sonic Team has had troubles over the past decade, fans should stay loyal and not talk crap about their corporation. Sega has lost confidence and possible made worse games due to fan criticism. Because of the lack of loyalty in the Dreamcast, it died!