9-11....The Coincidence?

Started by xSalashawty, November 08, 2010, 05:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

I have my own theory but I'd be shot down almost immediately. Everyone on here already knows that I'm a strong believer in the Christian faith, and I have my own ideas about 9/11.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Prower 007

Quote from: EchidnaPower on November 12, 2010, 09:11:43 AM
I have my own theory but I'd be shot down almost immediately. Everyone on here already knows that I'm a strong believer in the Christian faith, and I have my own ideas about 9/11.

What if it's interesting, are you sure you don't want to share them?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 10, 2010, 10:56:06 AM
No, because it's none of our business. :P
That make it clearer? :3
No I'm not the only one who wonders?
Or no you're not gonna answer?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Bunnie Rabbot on November 12, 2010, 10:39:50 AM
What if it's interesting, are you sure you don't want to share them?

If you REALLY wanna know...

Well there are numerous times in the Bible where it says that the Israelites turned away from God, and in order to give them a little wake up call, God would let the Israelites fend for themselves for a little while.

And that turned out to be a mess every single time. Their enemies would kick their cans all over the place, and they would call out to God for help. And guess what? He helped them, and then the cycle repeated itself.

If you ask me, 9/11 was another wake up call from God, saying "Yo, I'm still here." And you wanna know something? Everybody started going to church again after that day, and then things got better. Now we've turned away again. Does anybody else see that the economy is going down and we're suffering once more? Maybe what we need to do is put our focus back on God.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Prower 007

Quote from: EchidnaPower on November 12, 2010, 06:42:19 PM

Well there are numerous times in the Bible where it says that the Israelites turned away from God, and in order to give them a little wake up call, God would let the Israelites fend for themselves for a little while.

And that turned out to be a mess every single time. Their enemies would kick their cans all over the place, and they would call out to God for help. And guess what? He helped them, and then the cycle repeated itself.

If you ask me, 9/11 was another wake up call from God, saying "Yo, I'm still here." And you wanna know something? Everybody started going to church again after that day, and then things got better. Now we've turned away again. Does anybody else see that the economy is going down and we're suffering once more? Maybe what we need to do is put our focus back on God.

Interesting theory. I totally see where you're coming from and I definitely wouldn't be surprised if that was true.

Afro7hundr

Quote from: EchidnaPower on November 12, 2010, 06:42:19 PM

The machinations of a higher deity had nothing to do with some fanatic fucktards hijacking planes and flying them into buildings.

Elija2

Quote from: Afro7hundr on November 13, 2010, 06:28:49 AM
The machinations of a higher deity had nothing to do with some fanatic fucktards hijacking planes and flying them into buildings.

That's what he believes, so you might as well respect his opinion.

Afro7hundr

I'm not going to respect an opinion that colors 9/11 like some sort of divine "greater good". That's just insane.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Afro7hundr on November 13, 2010, 08:49:11 AM
I'm not going to respect an opinion that colors 9/11 like some sort of divine "greater good". That's just insane.

Ahh, but I DID NOT say it was for the greater good. We brought it on ourselves. All God did was let our enemies get to us again. Why? Because we turned from Him again. It's been happening since Bible times and it's still happening now.

Quite simply, God hates the sins we make, and all He asks is that we turn to Him again.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Afro7hundr

What do you mean "turned from Him"? What, is there some sort of worship quota that America's been failing to meet?

Give me a statistic of exactly how many millions need to be regularly attending church before God decides to turn a blind eye to crazy shit like this.

Prower 007

Quote from: Afro7hundr on November 13, 2010, 04:58:59 PM
What do you mean "turned from Him"? What, is there some sort of worship quota that America's been failing to meet?

I think it makes perfect sense. And the whole world suffers, not just America, because they do not pay attention to God. There are those around the world who do not believe in God and those that are so arrogant they would kill themselves before they pray at night.

If everyone on earth followed God, there might not be problems. But that's impossible. So our world will remain a living hell for the rest of our, and everyone elses' lives.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Bunnie Rabbot on November 13, 2010, 05:41:28 PM
If everyone on earth followed God, there might not be problems
That is as likely as everyone deciding to buy the same game console
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Afro7hundr

Mankind makes its own light, and its own darkness, either by our empathetic wisdom or the perversion of our nature.

EchidnaPower

This is exactly why I didn't want to give my opinion. At least Bunnie has some respect for what I say. Afro and Wind, I don't care what you think, I know what I know about Christ, and if you don't believe it, you'll pay dearly for it when death comes at your door.

And I'll be feeling sorry for you in Heaven, when your soul gets dragged to Hell.

And on that note, I officially leave this topic.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: EchidnaPower on November 14, 2010, 01:59:05 AM
This is exactly why I didn't want to give my opinion. At least Bunnie has some respect for what I say. Afro and Wind, I don't care what you think, I know what I know about Christ, and if you don't believe it, you'll pay dearly for it when death comes at your door.

And I'll be feeling sorry for you in Heaven, when your soul gets dragged to Hell.

And on that note, I officially leave this topic.
Wait, so you want us to respect your opinion, but you won't respect ours?...

And all I said was
Quote from: windlessusher on November 13, 2010, 06:22:50 PM
That is as likely as everyone deciding to buy the same game console
I do agree with you to an extent, but I'm just saying the chances of everyone turning to GOD is just very...very unlikely.
And all these things
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay