..Okay. So I was browsing through John's favorites. I see this video:

I just wtf'd.
Then as the video says:
(Thanks Skyle)
Then I read the comments.
#
sorayanadoria
3 hours ago

Q33 NY was not the serial number.. it was N334AA. But if you also type NEW YORK in capitals, you`ll see another strange combination. Don`t forget that the jews are? the richest and most powerfull people on earth..

and then:

#
cIayman
6 days ago 2

All the information in this clip false.

If only people were not so gullible

why not take the time not to just believe

what someone says but actually go and research it.

there is no such flight or A/C number 'Q33 NY'

nor are the passenger numbers correct

It saddens me that someone would take the

time and put in the? effort to manipulate the truth

and make something like this up :(...

What the hell is the truth? Also type HELL(With caps) in the font...and my eyes just...

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

THAT...HAS GOT TO BE...

The most retarded thing I've ever heard. >.>
Honestly, I lol'd. Don't believe in these theories, Salas.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

When did I say I did.. I wanted to see if people believed it or not. I don't believe in the 2012 nor this video. The fact is the sun is a star. It's at its middle point. It will shine for 5 billion more years then die off and no life on the planets and it's really a lie because the user made stuff up.  Anyways, the wingdings are the only believable things.

Click me.

Skyle369

jkid101094

Quote from: Skyle369 on November 09, 2010, 01:38:41 AM

Here, just to provide a pic.  ;)
I see a plane, two pieces of paper, a cross bone and...the star of David...What the hell do paper and Judaism have to do with terrorists? >.>

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Afro7hundr

In the off chance that you're not being sarcastic, those pieces of paper can be interpreted as skyscrapers, and the crossbones next to the star of david could represent jewish implication for the lives lost.

Granted, this whole thing is bullshit, but that's the message the symbols are set up to tell.

jkid101094

Quote from: Afro7hundr on November 09, 2010, 10:05:38 PM
In the off chance that you're not being sarcastic, those pieces of paper can be interpreted as skyscrapers, and the crossbones next to the star of david could represent jewish implication for the lives lost.

Granted, this whole thing is bullshit, but that's the message the symbols are set up to tell.
I wasn't, but now that you say that it does seem a bit more realistic. But as I said before, I think it's all BS.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Am I the only one who wonders why that is in John's favourites?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on November 10, 2010, 10:01:57 AM
Am I the only one who wonders why that is in John's favourites?

I don't think that's any of our business. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 10, 2010, 10:19:39 AM
I don't think that's any of our business. :P
That still doesn't answer my question...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on November 10, 2010, 10:38:57 AM
That still doesn't answer my question...

No, because it's none of our business. :P
That make it clearer? :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TailsLover2010

Well that is kinda...........THE BIGGEST BS I HAD EVER SEEN
-No advertising in signature, please.

kac

9/11 was a tragic disaster and i remeber wathcing the towers getting hit i was in new york when it happened

Prower 007

And I commented on this thread and I was born on 9/11, 'cept it was some years before the incident.

EchidnaPower

I have my own theory but I'd be shot down almost immediately. Everyone on here already knows that I'm a strong believer in the Christian faith, and I have my own ideas about 9/11.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Prower 007

Quote from: EchidnaPower on November 12, 2010, 09:11:43 AM
I have my own theory but I'd be shot down almost immediately. Everyone on here already knows that I'm a strong believer in the Christian faith, and I have my own ideas about 9/11.

What if it's interesting, are you sure you don't want to share them?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 10, 2010, 10:56:06 AM
No, because it's none of our business. :P
That make it clearer? :3
No I'm not the only one who wonders?
Or no you're not gonna answer?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Bunnie Rabbot on November 12, 2010, 10:39:50 AM
What if it's interesting, are you sure you don't want to share them?

If you REALLY wanna know...

Well there are numerous times in the Bible where it says that the Israelites turned away from God, and in order to give them a little wake up call, God would let the Israelites fend for themselves for a little while.

And that turned out to be a mess every single time. Their enemies would kick their cans all over the place, and they would call out to God for help. And guess what? He helped them, and then the cycle repeated itself.

If you ask me, 9/11 was another wake up call from God, saying "Yo, I'm still here." And you wanna know something? Everybody started going to church again after that day, and then things got better. Now we've turned away again. Does anybody else see that the economy is going down and we're suffering once more? Maybe what we need to do is put our focus back on God.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Prower 007

Quote from: EchidnaPower on November 12, 2010, 06:42:19 PM

Well there are numerous times in the Bible where it says that the Israelites turned away from God, and in order to give them a little wake up call, God would let the Israelites fend for themselves for a little while.

And that turned out to be a mess every single time. Their enemies would kick their cans all over the place, and they would call out to God for help. And guess what? He helped them, and then the cycle repeated itself.

If you ask me, 9/11 was another wake up call from God, saying "Yo, I'm still here." And you wanna know something? Everybody started going to church again after that day, and then things got better. Now we've turned away again. Does anybody else see that the economy is going down and we're suffering once more? Maybe what we need to do is put our focus back on God.

Interesting theory. I totally see where you're coming from and I definitely wouldn't be surprised if that was true.

Afro7hundr

Quote from: EchidnaPower on November 12, 2010, 06:42:19 PM

The machinations of a higher deity had nothing to do with some fanatic fucktards hijacking planes and flying them into buildings.

Elija2

Quote from: Afro7hundr on November 13, 2010, 06:28:49 AM
The machinations of a higher deity had nothing to do with some fanatic fucktards hijacking planes and flying them into buildings.

That's what he believes, so you might as well respect his opinion.

Afro7hundr

I'm not going to respect an opinion that colors 9/11 like some sort of divine "greater good". That's just insane.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Afro7hundr on November 13, 2010, 08:49:11 AM
I'm not going to respect an opinion that colors 9/11 like some sort of divine "greater good". That's just insane.

Ahh, but I DID NOT say it was for the greater good. We brought it on ourselves. All God did was let our enemies get to us again. Why? Because we turned from Him again. It's been happening since Bible times and it's still happening now.

Quite simply, God hates the sins we make, and all He asks is that we turn to Him again.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Afro7hundr

What do you mean "turned from Him"? What, is there some sort of worship quota that America's been failing to meet?

Give me a statistic of exactly how many millions need to be regularly attending church before God decides to turn a blind eye to crazy shit like this.

Prower 007

Quote from: Afro7hundr on November 13, 2010, 04:58:59 PM
What do you mean "turned from Him"? What, is there some sort of worship quota that America's been failing to meet?

I think it makes perfect sense. And the whole world suffers, not just America, because they do not pay attention to God. There are those around the world who do not believe in God and those that are so arrogant they would kill themselves before they pray at night.

If everyone on earth followed God, there might not be problems. But that's impossible. So our world will remain a living hell for the rest of our, and everyone elses' lives.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Bunnie Rabbot on November 13, 2010, 05:41:28 PM
If everyone on earth followed God, there might not be problems
That is as likely as everyone deciding to buy the same game console
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Afro7hundr

Mankind makes its own light, and its own darkness, either by our empathetic wisdom or the perversion of our nature.

EchidnaPower

This is exactly why I didn't want to give my opinion. At least Bunnie has some respect for what I say. Afro and Wind, I don't care what you think, I know what I know about Christ, and if you don't believe it, you'll pay dearly for it when death comes at your door.

And I'll be feeling sorry for you in Heaven, when your soul gets dragged to Hell.

And on that note, I officially leave this topic.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: EchidnaPower on November 14, 2010, 01:59:05 AM
This is exactly why I didn't want to give my opinion. At least Bunnie has some respect for what I say. Afro and Wind, I don't care what you think, I know what I know about Christ, and if you don't believe it, you'll pay dearly for it when death comes at your door.

And I'll be feeling sorry for you in Heaven, when your soul gets dragged to Hell.

And on that note, I officially leave this topic.
Wait, so you want us to respect your opinion, but you won't respect ours?...

And all I said was
Quote from: windlessusher on November 13, 2010, 06:22:50 PM
That is as likely as everyone deciding to buy the same game console
I do agree with you to an extent, but I'm just saying the chances of everyone turning to GOD is just very...very unlikely.
And all these things
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

EchidnaPower

Quote from: windlessusher on November 14, 2010, 03:52:04 AM
Wait, so you want us to respect your opinion, but you won't respect ours?...

And all I said wasI do agree with you to an extent, but I'm just saying the chances of everyone turning to GOD is just very...very unlikely.
And all these things

(Sigh) Ok, more Afro than you. I'm just so used to being opposed that I included your name. My apologies.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: EchidnaPower on November 14, 2010, 11:44:52 AM
(Sigh) Ok, more Afro than you. I'm just so used to being opposed that I included your name. My apologies.
Just don't make a habit out of it
I know people who lose their jobs cause of this same thing.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Afro7hundr

Quote from: EchidnaPower on November 14, 2010, 01:59:05 AM

Nah, I think the service I'm currently putting into the Navy has me a solid seat saved in Heaven.  8)

Look, I'm not saying that your religion is false, or that you're a fanatic. But I think that the lack of parting seas and pillars of astral fire in this day and age would suggest that those fantastic times of biblical past are long since behind us.

If God actually exists, I doubt he's influencing things like he used to.

Tanassy

Quote from: Bunnie Rabbot on November 13, 2010, 05:41:28 PM

If everyone on earth followed God, there might not be problems.
You know that if everyone followed god even more shit would happen, right?

I'm no believer, and I'll never be one. But I must say that what EchidnaPower said really gets me thinking.

EchidnaPower

Times have changed, yes. But God is still God. He may not be performing miracles the same way He used to, but He still is nevertheless.

There's a strong Christian preacher named John Hagee, whose wife had Breast Cancer, and quite honestly should've died.

However, through much prayer from her, her husband, and all their friends, this woman went to the doctor's office for an update on the diagnosis. You wanna know what they found? NOTHING.

Bear in mind, she had no treatment whatsoever. No chemo, no surgery, just lots of prayer to The Great Physician, The Lord God Almighty.

The doctors had no explanation whatsoever, and that's because the only explanation was in the supernatural, and the docs didn't want to believe/admit it. Now if that's not a miracle, I don't know what is. :)

I love Jesus! Do you?

xSalashawty

I've been eyeing over this topic, and I think it's best to lock it. (The only person who CAN unlock it if he chooses to is EchindnaPower)

Click me.

EchidnaPower

Nah, it can stay locked. As far as I'm concerned, 9/11 isn't something to be dwelled upon anyway.

I love Jesus! Do you?