Sonic The Hedgehog 4 : Episode 2 PRE-RELEASE TOPIC

Started by Skyle369, October 06, 2010, 12:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 11, 2010, 05:15:27 PM
I'd actually like to see them only add in Tails for the next game, then add in Knuckles in the third, and so on. Once the whole thing is out, they could give a free download to anyone that has every episode that lets you play any of the episodes as any character.
Best fan idea I've heard in a looong time
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 11, 2010, 05:15:27 PM
I'd actually like to see them only add in Tails for the next game, then add in Knuckles in the third, and so on. Once the whole thing is out, they could give a free download to anyone that has every episode that lets you play any of the episodes as any character.
So...
EP1: We only see Sonic.
EP2: We only see Tails (Tails Skypatrol/Adventure remake?).
EP3: We only see Knuckles.
EP4: We only see...god knows who else...Eggman. 8D *shot*
And the once we buy all of those games we have to pay more money to play what we already beat as another person?
No thanks, I'd rather just play every game as Sonic and get third party characters via PS3 DLC. They do it all the time.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Fiamonder

Quote from: Chaos Knux on October 11, 2010, 05:13:09 PM
Don't want to see any of the new characters in Sonic 4 like Shadow or Silver... that'll just ruin the classic feeling.

heh, lolno. if that would ever happen, than SEGA and Dimps would have been attacked by little kids who took over the lead.

and I honestly think that there will only be three episodes, and I've been holding the 'Tails in EP2 and Knuckles in EP3' idea in my mind for quite a few months. it would also be awesome if they'll mix all three episodes together that makes one game, and then getting released in stores.

edit: owait... lock-on.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

hedgy

Quote from: FiamonderCSB on October 12, 2010, 02:55:43 AM
heh, lolno. if that would ever happen, than SEGA and Dimps would have been attacked by little kids who took over the lead.

and I honestly think that there will only be three episodes, and I've been holding the 'Tails in EP2 and Knuckles in EP3' idea in my mind for quite a few months. it would also be awesome if they'll mix all three episodes together that makes one game, and then getting released in stores.

edit: owait... lock-on.

I actually think 4 episodes.

1: The beginning with sonic the hedgehog (well, beginning. After 1/2/3&k)
2: Tails returns (and I think here all emeralds should get stolen since you're able to get them all in episode 1.)
3: Knuckles returns
4: The final battle

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 11, 2010, 06:22:07 PM
So...
EP1: We only see Sonic.
EP2: We only see Tails (Tails Skypatrol/Adventure remake?).
EP3: We only see Knuckles.
EP4: We only see...god knows who else...Eggman. 8D *shot*
And the once we buy all of those games we have to pay more money to play what we already beat as another person?
No thanks, I'd rather just play every game as Sonic and get third party characters via PS3 DLC. They do it all the time.
I meant that the other characters should be included IN ADDITION TO Sonic. And I said that the download to allow the other characters to be playable should be free. It would be stupid to charge for it.

But, playing as Robotnik could be interesting. On that note, a question to those who've played it: is he referred to as Eggman or Robotnik? It's not like I'm hung up on it or anything, just curious.

Ioshyriku

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 12, 2010, 07:09:28 AM
But, playing as Robotnik could be interesting. On that note, a question to those who've played it: is he referred to as Eggman or Robotnik? It's not like I'm hung up on it or anything, just curious.
depends on the version

TheGameNinja

Hakudamashi

I meant that the other characters should be included IN ADDITION TO Sonic. And I said that the download to allow the other characters to be playable should be free. It would be stupid to charge for it.

Its Eggman as far as I know

I dunno why people still hang onto a simple name that has not been used fro years
Like, if its not from a time before 2000, then its just unacceptable...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

I heard ideas that kinda remind me of the S&K thing...
You plug in S&K to play as Knuckles in STH 1, 2 and 3

This time, you download a thing that allows you to play as the other charas in the previous games.
Am I right?
Quote from: windlessusher on October 12, 2010, 09:17:32 AM
I dunno why people still hang onto a simple name that has not been used fro years
I eggman "buttnik"
xD
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on October 12, 2010, 09:17:32 AM
Its Eggman as far as I know

I don't really mind either way. They can call him whatever they want as long as the game is good.

jkid101094

You mean like how those old GCN games used to check for data from previous games (I know there are a few where you could do that)? Sounds reasonable, I guess. And they had DLC for Megaman 9 and 10, so I'm not doubtful Sega might do the same here. They might even have a DL that let's you play all 4 episodes in succession...nah. But I'd love to play the episodes as Shadow. If they do get DLC maybe they'll make up for the exclusion of all those playables in 06...Amigo would be interesting...

On a side note:
http://themysticalforestzone.com/insadv/img/comic/6.png
Is that really there? I'm too lazy to check.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Chaos Knux

Quote from: hedgy on October 12, 2010, 04:20:20 AM
I actually think 4 episodes.

1: The beginning with sonic the hedgehog (well, beginning. After 1/2/3&k)
2: Tails returns (and I think here all emeralds should get stolen since you're able to get them all in episode 1.)
3: Knuckles returns
4: The final battle

Episode 4 you should be able to play as Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, and like you said the final battle with Eggman and (maybe) Metal Sonic?
But I think there should be 4 episodes... and maybe put them together for a retail version but that could be a waste of money? Cuz you've already downloaded every episode so what would be the point in it? That's just my theory
fear Chaos Knux!

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Chaos Knux on October 12, 2010, 11:27:51 AM
Episode 4 you should be able to play as Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, and like you said the final battle with Eggman and (maybe) Metal Sonic?
But I think there should be 4 episodes... and maybe put them together for a retail version but that could be a waste of money? Cuz you've already downloaded every episode so what would be the point in it? That's just my theory
This isn't likely for a console game, but for Telltale Games' episodic PC releases, they provide a physical copy at about a fifth of the retail price to people who have downloaded every episode already. I don't think that's possible for a console game, though. I don't remember them offering the same deal to people who downloaded the Homestar Runner game for the Wii.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Mikey

I already beat ep. 1. This better come faster the 2011.