Sonic The Hedgehog 4 : Episode 2 PRE-RELEASE TOPIC

Started by Skyle369, October 06, 2010, 12:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Alright so episode one is gonna be released in a few days which means that Episode 2 is gonna be the next thing we're gonna wait for. A few info. has been released to the internet these days like the whole story of all episodes has been written already which means that episode 2 is just around the corner, just making new adjustments and stages.

Anyways it's been said that we will hear more about episode 2 in 2011.

So some stuff to discuss.

- What are you expecting in the next episode?
- Will some of Sonic's friends will have an appearance?

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Well, for one I hope it'll be longer than the first by at least two zones and hopefully something cool gets carried over from the 1st episode when you lock the two games on.

And the appearance of Tails and Knuckles has already been hinted at and is highly likely so... I dunno. It'll be good(To me at least) and I'm sure of that.

Skyle369

Hopefully Mighty or Fang the Sniper makes an appearance for old times sake...

hedgy

It would be nice if episode 2 is the episode where sonic meets his friends. First just a stage or 2 with sonic only, after you can get tails (and play as it) and later in the game knuckles.

However I hope they'll hold it on sonic, tails and knuckles as the main characters. And robotnik as enemy.

hedgy

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on October 06, 2010, 06:42:49 AM
a bit early dont you think?

That's true but what does it matter? xD I need more things to talk about :P

Nightshade the hedgehog

it will be like sonic 2

and if possible has hyper sonic

sonic ,tails = main
eggman=enemy

kthanxbai
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Jazz Nova

Quote from: shiner the hedgehog on October 06, 2010, 08:08:22 AM
it will be like sonic 2

and if possible has hyper sonic

sonic ,tails = main
eggman=enemy

kthanxbai
you do know they cut out HS b/c it was more likely to give people seizures?
I mean, HS was a flashing strobe light, pretty much
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Hakudamashi

I just don't want Sonic to be the ONLY playable character
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on October 06, 2010, 10:17:42 AM
Tell that to the fags.
SEGA n' Sonic Team hasn't given a sh*t about them for over a decade
But I guess with the recession n' everything,it seems they don't have a choice...
But it appears that even after they've given them what they want,the sonicfags still say Sonic sucks
They're seriously giving us sane people a bad name
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on October 06, 2010, 10:37:05 AM
The reason there is all this complaining is because the Sonic fanbase is so divided. Everyone has their own vision of a good Sonic game and they won't accept what Sonic Team gives them. Too bad, it's Sonic Team's fault in the first place for releasing sub-par Sonic games and skewering what people think a good Sonic game is.

But back on topic, I predict that Episode 2 will have 4 uninspired zones and a bland story.

Also the music will be unremarkable.
Yes,yes we all know you think Sonic isn't for real gamers
Take your negativity to youtube
kthhxbai
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

hedgy

You have people wanting it back to the 90's just like sonic the hedgehog 4 is going to be. However there you had tails and knuckles playable so I think those wont bother when those 2 characters are coming in too.
About this group I've read 1 reaction yesterday, he said they still changed the personallity from sonic and he didn't like that. The most of those fans always have something to bother about -_- BE HAPPY THEY'RE DOING THEIR BEST FOR YOU!!!

You have people wanting it like sonic adventure 1/2 they'll like sonic colors however I hope they're going to accept the wisps, further they'll be begging for chaos like me I guess xD

You have people just like how it is right now. Those wont bother about it because I guess they'll hold the currend sonic personality forever and the HD too ofcourse.

(This is not that everyone have to choose you can also be neutral or kind of mix xD But this is what I get when I look at the youtube reactions and the sonic fans I chatted with.  I even chatted with a guy from my own language, he was like 7-10 years old and HATED the first sonic series. He loved sonic unleashed (WII version) a LOT more than sonic adventure 2.)

Well for me, I liked the first sonic games I played sonic the hedgehog 1 when I was like 4-5years old. I played sonic adventure 1/2 on the gamecube version when I was about 7 years old. At the time I really started gaming. And I like both personality's from sonic! I just dont like sonic and the black knight and mario & sonic (winter) games. (some also bother about the secret rings but I dont since that's their FIRST sonic game on the wii, then you always have to look wich futures you can use the best for sonic. I think sonic colors will be the best ones using it. -> Just controls and no/less swinging.)
Anyway the game I liked the most is sonic adventure 2 that's also the one I got a real concole. That's the one my sister told me there were more sonic games.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: hedgy on October 06, 2010, 05:06:29 PM
he was like 7-10 years old and HATED the first sonic series. He loved sonic unleashed (WII version) a LOT more than sonic adventure 2.
Sounds like my twin
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Chaos Knux

Hopefully Tails and or Knuckles appear in Episode 2.
And hopefully it's just them! Don't want to see any of the new characters in Sonic 4 like Shadow or Silver... that'll just ruin the classic feeling.
fear Chaos Knux!

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Chaos Knux on October 11, 2010, 05:13:09 PM
Hopefully Tails and or Knuckles appear in Episode 2.
And hopefully it's just them! Don't want to see any of the new characters in Sonic 4 like Shadow or Silver... that'll just ruin the classic feeling.
I'd actually like to see them only add in Tails for the next game, then add in Knuckles in the third, and so on. Once the whole thing is out, they could give a free download to anyone that has every episode that lets you play any of the episodes as any character.

Chaos Knux

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 11, 2010, 05:15:27 PM
I'd actually like to see them only add in Tails for the next game, then add in Knuckles in the third, and so on. Once the whole thing is out, they could give a free download to anyone that has every episode that lets you play any of the episodes as any character.

Yeh it would make sense to add Tails in Episode 2 and then Knuckles in Episode 3... then hopefully they leave it at that for Episode 4.
I would honestly hate it if Sega added all the characters from previous Sonic games into Sonic 4.... like I said before it'll just ruin the classic feeling
fear Chaos Knux!