MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3

Started by Ioshyriku, September 29, 2010, 06:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

QuoteI had a feeling that it would happen very soon. Rockman is not Rockman without Inafune, that's for sure, but I see another reason behind this.... CAPCOM itself.Do note, that's the second Rockman/Mega Man game cancelled within less than a 1 year period. It's almost like they're telling us "leave all your hopes, Rockman series is dead". Look at Sega's example. Sonic Cycle was a hard hit in the fanbase. Sonic 06 was crap. Despite that, for each error, each trouble, they would hack their brains trying to please both the oldschool gamers and the new gamers alike. Then came Sonic 4 and Colors, wich was highly praised by game sites and fans alike. The Sonic Cycle was broken.We don't see the same effort from Capcom.Looking back a few years, Ryusei/Star Force ended fast as heck, ZX got discintinued after its second game, and the last two games that showed some promise was unceremoniously cancelled. I know it's probably just me being self-righteous, but I can sort of see why Inafune quitted. It almost look

Post Merge: July 19, 2011, 11:30:23 AM

Quotes like Capcom is not giving a rat's ass for the developers effort, sweat and tears, nor for the fans expectations, hopes and fun. They forgot what turned them in the sucessful company they are right now.Yes, Capcom still exists. But their essence is terminantly dead.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gamerdude

you have got to be.....
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

D<

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

jkid101094

After all the pushing I did to get Aero's design voted for the fact that they won't be used out side a tribute book is saddening. :C

Capcom is fucking done. I was willing to let MvC3 slide but this is just horrible. Imagine how the fans and the developers feel. I mean, the dev room could have been the future. Imagine if other franchises had gotten that treatment too. The entire Mega fan base around the world was working on this project. Fuck you Capcom I hope you go bankrupt.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Halo Quote Time:

Capcom: BETRAYAL!
Consumer: BETRAYED!

Ioshyriku

~TOPIC LOCKED~
for more info go to Jkids' topic: