Main Menu

Tobi...stuff?

Started by TobiTheGoodGirl, September 06, 2010, 12:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TobiTheGoodGirl

Well I read a few people's blog thingies to get a general idea of what they are...an online diary that everyone can read! I figured I'd give it a shot so let's start out with today.

Monday, September 06, 2010
7:39 AM

Well, I've been up since six in the am, I don't really sleep...I just lay in bed and stare up at my cieling. Went upstairs and had a nice glass of milk, watched some 'How It's Made' . It was sorta cool I suppose. Came downstairs again and shoved some pants on, then came over to the pc and went about my online business with yahell and all that shizz. Checked my cellyfffoooonnnee then popped on here ands I'm typing this all out and shizz and knowing ya'll could really care less but I'm doing this anyways. My RSDS is starting to act up again since it's starting to get chilly. Cold always makes it start to be a bitch...

For those who don't know, I have RSDS (Reflexive Sympathetic Distrophy Syndrome). It's a form of nerve disease, which unfortunetly for me, my dumbass doctor didn't catch it in time because he refused to acknowledge I had it....it went straight from stage one, where is it reversible, to stage three. Permanent. I'm in pain everyday, but I've learned to ignore it; it just gets really bad sometimes and I tend to be bitchier than normal when this occurs. It's going to be a hard winter...my ankle and foot are already discoloring and slightly swelling for today... it's spread since when I was ten (it was only my ankle and foot) to now just about my whole leg and it also affects my good leg. Well, I guess that's enough explaining on that topic for now, you people don't give a shit either way...

Well, I may add on to this later, but it's 7:47 AM and I'm done for now.

Fiamonder

Tobi be havin' blog, me no noticin'.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

TheGameNinja

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

TailsLover2010

-No advertising in signature, please.

TailsLover2010

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on November 26, 2010, 06:54:25 AM
Friday, November 26, 2010
12:46 PM

Damn, haven't updated this in a hella long while...
So, let's just get what's been going on in my life recently.

Got kicked on the bus, had to go to the ER, went from a cane and vicodin to crutches and more vicodin, then got death threats from my attacker and an annonymous person. We're pressing charges.
I'm going to have to start home-schooling again if my RSDS continues to flare up.

Now, Thanksgiving.
FML
I had a painmed right before we all began eating, so naturally I began dozing off in the middle of dinner, which was embaressment enough as people had to keep calling my name or grabbing me so I wouldn't face-plant into my plate. Then there was the high, so I was extra giggly. Stepdad said something funny, I choked on my lime soda, and had it come out my nose, then I couldn't stop laughing afterwards for a good twenty minutes. Then I came very close to face-planting into my desserts. THEN once on my way to a recliner in the living room, I fell asleep before I got there and barely landed on the damn thing. So yeah, I gave everyone a nice laugh this year becuase of fucking painmeds. It'd be funny if I wasn't fucking high at the time.

What a wonderful holiday.
12:53 PM

Yes what a wonderful holiday.
-No advertising in signature, please.

darkness shadow

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on November 29, 2010, 09:25:07 AM
Monday, November 29, 2010
3:20 pm

Well, it was my first day back at school today.
Never Again.

Gym was ok, I guess. The rea party started in math. Had gotten up and hobbled over to go sharpen my pencils, hobbled because I'm back on crutches after being assualted and all that jazz. Came back, sat down. Noticed a little bit later 'hey! Someone put GUM on my seat!' Had to go change out of my pants into some shorts. Got back, got dirty looks and got cussed at plenty times. I just kept smiling. My math teacher ignores everything, even when I ask for help dealing with the situation. Get cussed at in the hallway because I got some kid suspended when I'm on my way to the elavator. Had to deal with jerks at lunch. Science was the only fun thing, since I sit next to one of my friends who is apparently a total 'gangster' and we sat and chatted about stuff for a while. He let me pet his recently buzzed hair, so it was all good... My spinning top pwned in Foundations of Technology, so that's always fun... 
I just bet people are gonna sit and laugh when one day I just give up.

3:25 pm
you will not give up young lady >=U you're better than that! now just ignore them, blank them, you can't hear em', kay? thats what i did in secondary school.

oh and yay spinning tops 8D
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tanassy

Tobi, you've blurred the line between life and death.

Tanassy

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on December 27, 2010, 01:19:13 PM
Monday, December 27, 2010
7:14 PM
mod elections were made all...private and secretive... oh well, Jkiddy will pull up and win this one
1)For the better
2)'Aint gonna happen..

Hope ya headache gets bettah 3:

angelbreaker12

A glass of milk~ warm~