Duke Nukem Forever gets actually released...

Started by shadowDOESrock, August 15, 2010, 02:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

On August 11, 2010, Kotaku had reported numerous rumors of Duke Nukem Forever resurrection, anonymous sources suggest that Gearbox Software has revived DNF where 3D Realms left it off, one source notes that Duke Nukem Forever demo might be released later in 2010

But apparntly 'Gearbox' likes to continue working on dead games...

after the 2001 cancelled 'Alien: Colonial Marines' by Check Six Games, Gearbox insisted to continue the not finished work. the game should have come out in 2008, but is delayed since then.

Now with 'Duke Nukem Forever' they have two games expected to have somekind of footage this year.

Gearbox worked on numerous games as co-developers.

Their own games are:

Half-Life: Opposing Force
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Decay
James Bond 007: Nightfire
Halo: Custom Edition
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood

and their biggest hit - Borderlands

TranceRaver83

You're joking, right?!?!  I can't stop cumming now :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

TheGameNinja

It's a trap. They only announced that so they could delay it indefinitely, keeping the gaming industry's running joke alive.

Dark Tails

Quote from: TheGameNinja on August 15, 2010, 07:38:30 PM
It's a trap. They only announced that so they could delay it indefinitely, keeping the gaming industry's running joke alive.
OH YEAH!??  WHEN THIS IS ANNOUNCED AT PAX NEXT MONTH, WE WILL SEE WHO'S LAUGHING THEN. AH. AH HAH. AHAHAHAHAHAH.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Dark Tails on August 15, 2010, 07:46:56 PM
OH YEAH!??  WHEN THIS IS ANNOUNCED AT PAX NEXT MONTH, WE WILL SEE WHO'S LAUGHING THEN. AH. AH HAH. AHAHAHAHAHAH.
When the game is on shelves, you can laugh. Until then...

Dark Tails

Quote from: TheGameNinja on August 15, 2010, 08:06:58 PM
When the game is on shelves, you can laugh. Until then...

Lol, i'd rather have Borderlands 2, or the new Alien game.

Plus that is my new spray in Garry's mod.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Dark Tails on August 16, 2010, 06:40:37 PM
Lol, i'd rather have Borderlands 2, or the new Alien game.

Plus that is my new spray in Garry's mod.

I am pretty sure that even showing a image hurts the game.

Nothing should be revealed untill Christmas is over. With Halo Reach, Call Of Duty, Medal Of Honor, Force Unleashed 2 and a bullton of other crap.

James Bond: Blood Stone has the worst release date atm.
Sonic Colours will suffer from the same fate, same goes for Vanquish.

Only Day 1 Studios delayed their game for Q1 2010. Like Ubisoft did with Assassins Creed 2. But...damn.

Dark Tails

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on August 24, 2010, 01:11:17 PM
I am pretty sure that even showing a image hurts the game.

Nothing should be revealed untill Christmas is over. With Halo Reach, Call Of Duty, Medal Of Honor, Force Unleashed 2 and a bullton of other crap.

James Bond: Blood Stone has the worst release date atm.
Sonic Colours will suffer from the same fate, same goes for Vanquish.

Only Day 1 Studios delayed their game for Q1 2010. Like Ubisoft did with Assassins Creed 2. But...damn.
Nothing wrong at all with revealing the game.  Releasing them now, would be a dumb idea though.