Phineas and Ferb

Started by EchidnaPower, August 11, 2010, 02:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

So this got me thinking. After the "Summer belongs to You" hour-long special, they're coming out with a season 3. Now here's a couple of things to think about.

The first two seasons had Candace trying every which way to get Jeremy to notice her. Now that they're officially an actual couple, do you see any changes between their relationship? They already acted pretty close as it was, but how will this affect the show if it has any effect at all?

Phineas and Isabella. I have to wonder who would win in the density competition, Ash or Phineas? In any case, the first two seasons Isabella was pretty much doing what Candace did. Try to get his attention in any way possible. But as the seasons progressed, Phineas did show more and more signs of actually liking her back, subtle, but there nevertheless. With the "Summer Belongs to You" special, a new door was opened for those two. They held hands almost during the whole ending song, and they hugged twice. Whether or not they go through that door is still up for grabs.

What's your opinion on this gang?

I love Jesus! Do you?

DD99

darkyellowz

Quote from: EchidnaPower on August 11, 2010, 02:40:25 AM
So this got me thinking. After the "Summer belongs to You" hour-long special, they're coming out with a season 3. Now here's a couple of things to think about.

The first two seasons had Candace trying every which way to get Jeremy to notice her. Now that they're officially an actual couple, do you see any changes between their relationship? They already acted pretty close as it was, but how will this affect the show if it has any effect at all?

Phineas and Isabella. I have to wonder who would win in the density competition, Ash or Phineas? In any case, the first two seasons Isabella was pretty much doing what Candace did. Try to get his attention in any way possible. But as the seasons progressed, Phineas did show more and more signs of actually liking her back, subtle, but there nevertheless. With the "Summer Belongs to You" special, a new door was opened for those two. They held hands almost during the whole ending song, and they hugged twice. Whether or not they go through that door is still up for grabs.

well Phineas loved Isabella from the start but like sonic he is too shy so he hides it he talked to Isabella half of the time too... so i don't see how it affects the show in any way

Kirby

Hakudamashi

BLARGH!
And here I was thinking we were gonna talk about something interesting...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

The show's fine and all, but I just cannot bring myself to care about the Candace romance thing. And the only time I've found the Phineas/Isabella thing entertaining was in the time travel episode where they go to the future and find out she marries one of the brothers and Candace points out that it could be Ferb and he does that wink/snap thing... that was hilarious.

Ii's just that... after seeing a romance like Eureka & Renton's in Eureka seveN, not many others get to me. :3

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on August 23, 2010, 05:31:42 PM
The show's fine and all, but I just cannot bring myself to care about the Candace romance thing. And the only time I've found the Phineas/Isabella thing entertaining was in the time travel episode where they go to the future and find out she marries one of the brothers and Candace points out that it could be Ferb and he does that wink/snap thing... that was hilarious.

Ii's just that... after seeing a romance like Eureka & Renton's in Eureka seveN, not many others get to me. :3
Eureka's and Renton's relationship scared and bored me
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Dark Tails

Respect for this show has been gained.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

silversonic12

Hmm I like Phineas And Ferb but I tink that in the third season Jeremy ll love another girl ...Isabella and phinineas...i don t know... ???
A and i like the video you attached! :D

The_Legend_Chao

I like Phineas and Ferb.
great cartoon series
Sry for my bad english.

All_Hail_Shadow42

srry but i dont like phineas and ferb

billyhatcher312

Quote from: EchidnaPower on August 11, 2010, 02:40:25 AM

i think they do love each other but they arent showing it

Sonic The Fan

Phinias and Ferb is one of the most hilarious cartoon series I've watched!
Who needs signatures?

billyhatcher312

Quote from: Sonic The Fan on July 19, 2011, 06:51:43 AM
Phinias and Ferb is one of the most hilarious cartoon series I've watched!

i like the cartoon too

CreeperGang310

i wouldn't diss the show. i mean it has an original concept and not some stupid shit. perry is a platypus and not a dog, cat, lizard, ect. it has good episodes and good humor, occasionally breaking the 4th wall.

as of season 3, i think it'll be good.